chasinghappiness07 chasinghappiness07 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in WTK

I went to lunch with my son and future daughter-in-law and she cut my hair for me. :)

Best Answer

Every day hugging and kissing my boy and husband.:)

Best Answer

I was sitting outside watching the fish in the fish pond and a beautiful brown butterfly flew up and landed on my wrist.

Best Answer

My EP friends made me smile.

Best Answer

My pony behaved when I was training him to load onto the truck :D

Best Answer

Aww, it always makes my day better when I make progress with my dogs :)

Best Answer

It's a great feeling! Especially when they've come from to you from an abusive home!

Best Answer

Yes! It's so hard to think about what they've been through but it's worth every bit of the effort.

Best Answer

I went to the gym?

Best Answer

My boyfriend make me a lovely breakfast my favorite thing!

Best Answer

Aww that's always a great surprise :)

Best Answer

I fond this old album and I just laugh and laugh with my brother, we couldn't believe what our parents looked like before but it was also very funny that we found out that our parents went to the same high school but never noticed each other lol

Best Answer

In the past 41 minutes today? Given that I spent the last 2 hours finding and fapping to Portal **** on FanFiction... uh... you can take the hint.

Best Answer

Hahaha it's still 11:52pm here so I meant Jan. 6th :)

Best Answer

Saying that I really didn't have anything eventful happen, and the scenario I gave you started at 11PM, still. that.

Best Answer