Greeneyedandcurious Greeneyedandcurious 22-25, F 24 Answers Feb 8, 2012

Makes me giggle when I want to be pissy. :D

Best Answer

They act like they don't know me.

Best Answer

calls like crazy till i answer the phone

Best Answer

asks me if im ok everytime she sees me

Best Answer

constantly talks and repeats the same thing over several times. I think she is mentally ill but am not sure.I spent the night at her house and she was talking when I went to sleep and started talking as soon as she opened her eyes, Plus she is one of those people who tells most of her business to anyone who will listen. What few secrets of mine she knows are from 30 years ago and aren't anything my husband doesn't know about.

Best Answer

A talker,,,
They just cant STOP

Best Answer

I have this one friend who is head over heals for her bf who hates me. Every time she sees him, she ignores me for like a week and talks behind my back. Shes told him all my secrets. I know, i know, i shouldnt be friends with her :P

Best Answer

I've had friends like that, and Oh my lord, I am not a violent person typically, but when they told some of my deeper secrets I wanted to punch them in the face lol
But then I also had friends who would be my friend for forty eight hours then bail the rest of the week...Not really a friend, but I didn't think of it that way when the stuff happened :P

Best Answer

right? the good times erase the bad, but then the bad happen all over again. and i know how you feel about that personal secrets too... I know wayyyyyy too much about this one

Best Answer

haha hell yeah!!! Ugh I hated that ****, I'd think it was going great, then Bam here comes the bad all over again. yeah I don't get it either, cause they are usually also the kind of people who if you done the same to them, they'd flip the hell out. and yeah I noticed, it sucks! Sorry, I hate knowing that anyone has had friends like that.

Best Answer

B them

Best Answer

One friend always has to point out what she sees as "the bright side", even when there isn't one. A mutual friend lost a family member to a traffic accident, a cyclist who was struck by a car and killed. My friend asked, "Did the motorist hit and run ?" "No," our friend replied, "He stayed at the scene until the authorities came." "Good", my friend said, "They could've just fled !" "Right," our friend replied, bitterly, " because my cousin would so much MORE dead if he'd left..." :(

Best Answer

Geesh that is crazy. I mean it's one thing to do that occasionally, but someone died and they honestly said that?

Best Answer

Yes, and I wish I could say it was the only time. Truly has a good heart, but open mouth---insert foot. ;/

Best Answer

dang stuff similar to that has happened before? Yikes, and oh I know exactly what you're talking about there, I had friends like that.

Best Answer

Scolds people for not being like her... she has many many issues, and isn't a good example for anybody. I am seriously about to end that because the self-aborption plus the critical nature makes her somebody I don't need in my life, and I am happier without her. I just haven't done it formally yet; just decided yesterday.

Best Answer
Best Answer

ex friend....is habitually hypocritical and fake, that one?

Best Answer

ohhhhh my best friends grammar is awful...when she opens her mouth i find myself correcting her all the time...which if she were answering this question...thats what she would say about me....thats what i get for being a linguist lol

Best Answer

Laughs while wer on the phone but laughs for ages and cant tell me what she's laughing at cos she's too busy laughing so I'm just sat there like 'la de da' waiting for her to tell me, lol

Best Answer

Most of my friends know not to question me, but there's one. Or was one. muaahah

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Cry like a 2 year old when she doesn't get her way, right now.

Best Answer

I have a friend who is great at parties, but he's incapable of original thought. He rehashes movie lines over and over... Which is fun when you're drunk, but that's all he does lol

Best Answer

At least he is trying to be funny!

Best Answer

I don't have one of those, but I have a friend who all she wants to do is drink drink drink and then smoke weed. If she isn't either. she's quiet as can be. or bitchy as can be :p It's annoying needless to say

Best Answer

So she's just very socially awkward with a vice.

Best Answer

More or less yeah

Best Answer

i don't have friends, im anti-social.

Best Answer

If that was true.. then why do you respond here? :) Not as anti social as you thought huh

Best Answer

well i have a "words coming out of my mouth" problem.

Best Answer

Theyre still doing it,,

Just randomnly come and go to my house

Best Answer