NOTHING.

Best Answer

Certain books . Robin Hood was one of my favorite books as a kid. It's rare to hear him mentioned but it always takes me back to third grade , curling up in a chair , reading the book..

Best Answer

Awwww! I can relate! Mine were the "Ramona Quimby" books...the Junie B. Jones of the 80's

Best Answer

I read those too. I've read several books meant for girls . I don't care , I just like to read. I used to read The Hardy Boys AND Nancy Drew . Also Pipi Longstocking.

Best Answer

barbies

Best Answer

a lot of cartoons. Animaniacs, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Looney Tunes, the Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show...

Best Answer

Rainbow Brite all the way!

Best Answer

Totally! And My lil Pony

Best Answer

Yes! My Little Pony! And old school Care Bears!

Best Answer

Radical! what about Growing Pains and Punky Brewster on tv?!

Best Answer

Never did watch Punky, but I can hear the song to Growing Pains. Show me that smile again!

Best Answer

Memories

Best Answer

music. Also, whenever i smell those yellow christmas tree car freshners it reminds me of highschool of being the only guy on a bus full of girls, half of them having crushes on.

Best Answer

whenever i look at the snaps of my school days

Best Answer