bluebear73 bluebear73 36-40, F 14 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Spiders. I used to be terrified, but now, I am not.

Best Answer

Wow, that is incredible, I dont know anyone who has over come this fear.

Best Answer

Welllllll, I moved into a house on the beach. It was a really hot summer, and there were thousands of flies of every sort. The spiders were building webs all over my house, and I saw how many of the flies they were trapping in their webs. I realized, that I hated the flies more than I feared the spiders. Ever since then, I consider them to be my tiny helpers.

Best Answer

Spiders rock, but then again I guess we could argue most things on earth have a purpose.

Best Answer

I don't know if it counts but my social phobia.. - I think I overcame that but I relapse from time to time

Best Answer

I admire you for still working on it, you could have given up.

Best Answer

We have a gazillion meetings at work, I am fine with one on one interaction, but in a meeting, I feel really yuck and start to panic.
I have managed to mostly over come my fear of team meetings, which is a big thing, so I am still working on the meeting thing in general.

Best Answer

Someone breaking into my home while I'm asleep. I was paranoid as a kid because it happened when I was 6 but now we leave a window open and it doesn't bother me.

Best Answer

Coool

Best Answer

I still have Nightmares of my greatest fear, and I have never overcome it, because it actually happened.

Best Answer

That would suck, I hope its not something you have to face daily.

Best Answer

Being alone, I used to be so scared when I was alone I hid a knife under my pillow and carried one with me....heh, how embarrassing

Best Answer

Smiling, perhaps, but you do not fear it now, thats great.

Best Answer

I have a fear of clowns - so I got my clown licence - Didnt Work

Best Answer

Waaah

Best Answer

sex

Best Answer

Yah, I hope you find sex worthwhile now.

Best Answer

Made children with it. Then I can actually do without, or perhaps partner less then ideal? Anyway,- nothing to write home about.

Best Answer