laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Community

The day off! :-D

Best Answer

Call in sick. lol

Best Answer

If only I could. We could pick up some beers, make a picnic lunch and go to the lake. What do you think?

Best Answer

To bathe with an ocean full of money and gold. ;)

Best Answer

Ooooohhhhhh. :D

Best Answer

yeah it is really an ooooooohhhhhh :D

Best Answer

You :(

Best Answer

You have me. :)

Best Answer

you to make me a cup of coffee

Best Answer

Ahhhhhh, okay. Milk and sugar?

Best Answer

sugar?are you not sweet enough

Best Answer

If I said infinite and eternal happiness, would you believe me? I do wish that - but I understand that sadness, anger, and all emotions known to mankind is completely inevitable when it comes to us vulnerable humans. So, if I had to wish for one thing that Life and God will be able to grant me... I wish I had, have, and will have the best God and Life can offer for me. Whether it be painful experiences, or something to make me smile and laugh, I would appreciate everything that one thing - the best - offers me. It's what makes me - me, and I think you would agree in wishing everything offered to you is the best for you. Or maybe you've thought of that a long time ago. :)

Best Answer

a bottle of vodka and facing me ... the beach at night.

Best Answer

Now you're talkin'!

Best Answer

ha ha ! so are you going to make my wish come true...send me vodka and a chartered flight maybe...

Best Answer

banana cream pie

Best Answer

Money

Best Answer

ur company for my coffee

Best Answer