math

Best Answer

okay... so you're saying 1 + 1 = 2? :0]

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

I wish I was more of a *****. Looks like those who poses such skill live easier and more fulfilling lives and get what they want.

Best Answer

you know I sometimes wish for that too...I think if maybe we can access a BIT of it, that would be cool =)

Best Answer

yeah, my thought exactly

Best Answer

discipline! I need it badly most of the time.

Best Answer

I'm w/ya there ..on certain things..arrghhh

Best Answer

lol.. that's why i don't like new year's resolutions coz I've tried it many times before and it didnt work for me. So now, I just try to go with the flow so I'll not end up disappointed.

Best Answer

getting l*id

Best Answer

you mean you 'd like to get ID'd..or you wish you were not getting ID'd?

Best Answer

I wish I was better at getting La(d

Best Answer

ohhhh..I just noticed this now..what u had meant..I read it wrong..sorry!!! haha

Best Answer

levitation. Iam getting there.

Best Answer

WeLLLLL. A couple of months ago I bought a tin-whistle. Thing is ... I've been so busy I haven't had chance to get to learn to use it. So, I suppose, I *should* be wishing I was better at that (even though I am not in the right fr<x>ame of mind to use it!) Other than this? ... Errrrmmmmmm?<br />
(I may have to come back after I eliminate from the list of 'wish I was good at' things ... LOL)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

haha....I'm sure you'll get around to it soon !

Best Answer

I'm the same way on some things..I'll wish I was better at such and such, then put it off!!!!lol

Best Answer

School..singin...cooking...cleaning...drawing... Thts about it

Best Answer

Cooking and cleaning for me I agree with ..haha

Best Answer