SiennaRain SiennaRain 26-30, F 12 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

pla<x>yers

Best Answer

The need for a decent education. I was always taught to just go out and get a job... start working as much as possible... until I realized how embarrassing some lines of work can be. I'll say this, it's hard to see somebody who is only six years older than me being a DR, while I'm scrubbing toilets... ugh.

Best Answer

That's so true! Hey it's never too late :) we know now right?

Best Answer

That is true. I am currently in the process of going back to school right now!

Best Answer

I wish mum hadnt let me start smoking.

Best Answer

Aww! I wish mine would stop nagging me to quit :D

Best Answer

I am quitting :-P

Best Answer

I'm trying - new years resolution. Good luck pal :)

Best Answer

Thanks... and good luck to you too :-) You defo wont regret it!!! Oooo one tip... bag up the contents of your ashtray on quit day then if you want a smoke have a sniff of that... works for me

Best Answer

That's great tip! Thanks heaps, here's to healthier 2013!

Best Answer

Your very welcome!!! Good luck!!!

Best Answer

I wish my parents had cared more about my school.

Best Answer

I wish I cared more about my schooling :D

Best Answer

How manipulative and deceiving other people and/or groups can be (especially media).It is actually part of the curriculum in public elementary schools now, but it certainly wasn't when I was young.

Best Answer

Yes!! That's a really good one! I wish mine told me that too. Let's be sure to tell ours :)

Best Answer

If you give up something in childhood you will probably regret it much later in life.

Best Answer