Questionator Questionator 26-30 161 Answers Feb 24, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

They allowed me to exist! my kids don't exist yet! what a horrible parent I am! I need to quickly find a woman

Best Answer

Grow up ignorant.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

My folks were way out there, I was allowed to partake in weed and hallucinogens from the time I was 8. They thought it was good for me spiritually. It wasn't unpleasant, but I think I might have frayed a few wires.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

When I was 12, my parents would put my best friend and me on a train to visit his parents in a big city 100 miles away and we would spend the weekend running wild in the streets.<br />
Kids can't do that sort of thing now.

Best Answer

That's awesome!!

Best Answer

if ur saying truth
then ur the luckiest child
I WISH IF I WOULD HAVE THE SAME PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Eat snow ice cream. Not anymore...

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Radioactivity isotopes.

Best Answer

Wander the dark streets alone and cause mischief .

Best Answer

Allow using computer when parents don't know a thing about it. I constantly watch **** and get away with it - my mum usually thinks that I'm studying ;_; I wouldn't want my child to cheat me the same way.

Best Answer

To "voluntarily" be baptised on the Catholic Church when I was 8 or 9 years old.

Best Answer

Unlimited internet XD

Best Answer

Well, it's not so much what they did as what they failed to do. I would never let my kid get away with all of the stupid reckless things I did. My parents let me have a lot of freedom and I abused it, sometimes I wish they'd been more involved in my life. I wish that they'd been parents, instead of complaining to me about their divorce.

Best Answer

Thats how I felt. Mom was the victim dad was the ****.... I didnt want to care so I just got into a lot of trouble :P

Best Answer

I was able to take my bike anywhere around the neighborhood, just be home when the street lights came on. No way I'd let my kids do that nowadays. Too much traffic, too many ways to get in trouble. It's a pity though, I had a lot of fun.

Best Answer

Let my sister grow up selfish and spoiled and think that her life is ruined whenever she runs into a first-world problem. We live in the most privileged town (and I hate it with every fiber of my being), and she has grown up to only see her. Like there aren't even kids within our state who aren't suffering right now. I want my kids to see the bigger picture, and appreciate whatever I and their father are able to provide for them.

Best Answer

BOARDING SCHOOL<br />
'nuff said

Best Answer

Skinny dip in the afternoon in a public place.

Best Answer

We were allowed to walk down and across the highway to pick grapes and eat them. We also picked apples from the apple orchard that was that way too. No way my kid can walk along or across a highway.

Best Answer

My mom would leave us at home alone for months at a time. I was no older than 13. I'd never do that to my kids.

Best Answer

stay home by ourselves when we were all under 10, my 10 yr old brother was babysitting 2 7yr old twins which is me and my sister and my 4 yr old brother

Best Answer

believe me nothing one thing im sure about is that i will never be better thatn my parents for my childeren i will try to but that is impossible ilove my parents so much

Best Answer

Facebook

Best Answer

My parents allowed me to nag about all things I wanted and gave them to me. I would NEVER have my kids get all what they,d want so they,d figure out the whole concept of life.

Best Answer