Well, I'm a Leo. And although I detest power, I am quite vibrant and fun, if I do say so myself....which I do!!! ^_^ And no. I'm not totally conceited or narcissistic....the latter only a smidgen. What about you? :)
EmotionalPrincess EmotionalPrincess 22-25, F 20 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in EP

Aries- people may disappoint us but it is hard to ruin us.

Best Answer

Yeah...sounds like my sister...thanks!

Best Answer

welcome

Best Answer

gemini - split personality .. me too :)

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I was going to say that...so I liked your answer instead!

Best Answer

cheers :)

Best Answer

I so hear you. My mom and daughter are both gemini! They can try my patience. I love them very much though!

Best Answer

i am an Aries and it says i am a leader

Best Answer

.....LOL. Sorry, but the Leos are. :P
But you guys are supposedly intense. :)

Best Answer

Yes, it DOES call an Aries a "natural leader". I've read it, so I know it! Haha!

Best Answer

Booo!!! I still hold Leos to be the supreme leaders...lol. :)
I honestly haven't read that about an Aries though.

Best Answer

Taurus -- I'm a big, horny animal. Huhn? Oh, I see. Turns out that's a big 'horned' animal. Oh, well.

Best Answer

Bahahaha. Are you stubborn? I've heard that you are!!!

Best Answer

I'm not, personally. Some people say I'm full of bullshit, though.

Best Answer

They are

Best Answer

Im intense in a relationship, that's true.

Best Answer

What are you, if you don't mind? I'm not going to creep on your profile..haha.

Best Answer

gemini?

Best Answer

Im an Aries, and pretty much every trait on the list is true.

Best Answer

Ooh....My sister's an Aries.....yeah, she's pretty intense...

Best Answer

I hope she wasnt in charge of you much as kids ยข:

Best Answer

How did you know?! She was....ugh. I hated it...Now I fear for her kids...Not saying that you'll be the same, but I mean...she's a bit cold and callous. Not very affectionate while I am....I don't even know if she'll hug or kiss her babies good night to a story...

Best Answer

Oh im very affectionate with my boy and my men- but I don't hug and kiss otherwise. Yuck! She might be ok

Best Answer

Lol. Hopefully.

Best Answer

my Taurus stubborness. Also born under the year of the Tiger, for Chinese horoscopes.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

That's about the ONLY thing about being an Aries that fits me, period! :-/

Best Answer

Aries rules

Best Answer

YEAH!!!! Hahahaha! ;-)

Best Answer

As I said under parakeet8157, stubbornness. Otherwise, I've been told I act more like a Pisces! Go figure....:-/

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer

Haha! ;-)

Best Answer

If you was told, that you act like Pisces, then your ascendant might be Pisces, but if you feel like Pisces, then your moon sign might be in that sign.

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't understand the specifics of astrology, so what you just said is Greek to me! :-)
I just know I feel like ME, so have no idea about the rest of it, except I was told I act like a Pisces instead of an Aries.

Best Answer

Gemini... Castor and Pollux are the stars... communication

Watching waiting rising falling

Listening calling drifting

Touching feeling seeing believing

Hoping sending leaving

I couldn't say why you and i are gemini

If i tried to write a million words a day

I see your shadow coming closer

Then watch you drifting away

Best Answer

Lol. I heard that you guys have split personality usually...haha. That's funny. :)
Thanks!

Best Answer

I'm sun, moon, and rising jimmy and in Chinese terms I'm a monkey who is very similar in traits and is the tormentor of the Dragon and the Tiger which tickels me greatly.

Best Answer

How's Pisces help?

Best Answer

I've heard that you guys are very emotional....which is fine for females, but I can't stand if my guys are that way. Too easily hurt. Is that true? I met a Pisces guy that WOULD NOT let what I did to him DIE....he was constantly hurt..

Best Answer

husband and I are both Pisces. True and true! Thankfully, Im enough of a cusp with Aries that I can balance the 2 fishes swimming in opposite directions.

Best Answer

Yikes emotional.... I do not know. No one ever complained abt me being a dramaqueen except for previous significant partners lol
I think I'm more creative or imaginative.

Best Answer

Bahaha. I'm sure not all of you are emotional, but I HAVE heard about the creative part.

Best Answer

Mine is the least introspective of the signs, and it can take some very painful experiences to get me to sit down and deal honestly with all those messy emotions. And when I do, I'm likely to observe and dissect my own feelings with the same detached curiosity with which I observe and dissect other people's. (Plus...there's the whole 'split personality' thing....)

Best Answer

I've heard about that in Gemini...lol.

Best Answer

I happen to be a Sag here is what it says about me. The Sagittarius woman is vivacious, funny, self assured, and sophisticated. She probably had an opportunity to travel as a child, and will need to continue to do so throughout her life. She's a woman who needs challenge and intellectual stimulation in all parts of her life.

I definitely need intellectual stimulation. I feel like my brain has atrophied. The rest is true but I need an intellectual challenge like water or air.

Best Answer

Oh....sounds like me....so cool...Thanks!!!

Best Answer

Biggest pessimist ever.

Best Answer

I'm totally guessing....you're a Cancer?! :o

Best Answer

Nope! But I just had a whole bunch of that taken out of me. :)

Best Answer

Oh. Well congratulations on that!! :)

Best Answer

Thanks. Hey! I shouldn't have said that. That was optimistic

Best Answer

Hahaha.

Best Answer

Basing yourself on one sign is bullshit. There are lots of more signs than your sun sign.. if your sun sign is badly placed, no one could even tell you you're Leo. The most important ones are Moon, Sun, Rising and Mars, if strong. I've got my Moon in Cancer, which is said to be stronger than that in Sun in Cancer, because it is its home planet. My Sun sign is Taurus, Ascendant Scorpio and Mars is in Aries, in its home planet.

Best Answer

I don't really care about Astrology and the pseudo-science of it. I'm only asking for that specific birth-date sign that everyone tends to know and one trait that fits them.
I have no further interest in such things, not counting the psychic that I want to visit one day.
If you feel that it's important, that's fine.

Best Answer

Well it's not important, if you're not interested, but it helps one to understand thyself. The answer to your question would be: I'm Taurus and one trait that I do have is stubborness :)

Best Answer

LOL. And I suppose that could be seen in your answer...haha.
I know myself quite well, thanks! I just think it's fun to play around with, but I don't "believe" it myself . ^_^

Best Answer

If you would do some research, you would get the whole picture, then you would surely have a different opinion on this, but it's up to person to decide, whether he/she wants to believe it or not. It's a free will, hun. :)

Best Answer

Lol. I don't need charts to tell me something that is possibly inaccurate when I know what I am. And it's been disproven...but you're right. You're allowed to believe what you want.

Best Answer

Astrology is never wrong, astrologers are

Best Answer

I would have to disagree, although human error can corrupt any data. It's a pseudo-science and known to be one, something that doesn't help at all.

Best Answer

The moon controls me. Haha

Best Answer

Crabby...what's your sign? lol

Best Answer