markjameson2008 markjameson2008 36-40 14 Answers Feb 21 in Community

Another universe.

Best Answer

The question itself is nonsensical. The universe by definition encompasses everything there is. All matter and energy, all of space and time, and all of the fundamental forces that govern the interactions of particles.<br />
If the universe is infinite, the question makes even less sense. You can't go outside something that is both infinite in volume and totally self-contained. Even if the universe isn't infinite, it can still wrap in on itself such that if you went far enough in one direction, you could end up on the other side of the universe.<br />
Even if there is a larger multiverse that contains our universe, the fact remains that all other universe would still be causally disconnected from ours due to the faster-than-light expansion of the multiverse itself.

Best Answer

yup, that about sums it up :)

Best Answer

no mu question is not non sensical. the answer to mu question is that theres no logic answer to it

Best Answer

breadcrumbs lost socks and spoons

Best Answer

Other universes and multiverses.

Best Answer

outside the universe theres something but that cant be perceived with the human logic, thats the problem

Best Answer

Death

Best Answer

Think multidimentionally. There are endless la<x>yers of "realities" all i the same"place". We experience what we choose by being like a radio tuner/receiver. By changing our vibrations, we are able to experience the vibrations of another reality. This is where astral projection, past life recall and psi phenomenon work. Those who see only this physical level are still "earthbound". Open your thinking up. Closed thinking slows your vibrations and keeps you stuck.

Best Answer

another universe...google 'M' theory / string thoery ;)

Best Answer

nothing, the universe is everything and everything is the universe

Best Answer

Probably more universes.

Best Answer

Nothingness

Best Answer

Nothingness expanding and collapsing at the same time!!!

Best Answer

More space, and what is beyond that ?

Best Answer

There is no space outside the universe because all the space is inside the universe

Best Answer

Oh well please tell us what it is then, you obviously know................

Best Answer

There is nothing outside, it is a common misconceeption that is encouraged by the idea of explaining the origin of the univese from the premise of a "big bang", it implies that there is something for the "bang" to happen in. That is not the case. The universe we inhabit is all there is it creates it own space as it expands, there is no edge to travel to, no boundary to travel through, no way of looking at the universe from outside because there is no "outside" to be in.

Best Answer

I think the reason people get confused is because they are visualizing the big bang as happening at a single point and expanding outward. It is an easy error to imagine such a thing existing in some kind of preexisting empty vacuum. They need to understand that in reality the big bang happened in all of space, everywhere, instantly.

Instead of wondering about what is "outside" the universe, it would be better to ask about what kind of initial conditions allowed for the possibility of a big bang at all.

Best Answer

there was no big bang. if there was big bang what was before the big bang?

Best Answer

Time was created when the big bang occurred. "Before" the big bag makes no sense.

Best Answer

how can it expand if theres nothing outside it? where does it expand to?

Best Answer

We -know- the universe is expanding; we can measure this directly. It is not up for debate.
It is not expanding -into- anything. All of -space itself- is simply growing larger with the passage of time.

Best Answer

dont u think theres something illogical in all this?

Best Answer

Not really. It is consistent with observation and everything I know about physical cosmology.

Best Answer

i know, its my big **** looking at all of u waiting for u to suck it

Best Answer

How mature of you.

Best Answer

i was repluing to some woman here

Best Answer

And that makes it better how? Why would you speak to anyone like that?

Best Answer

read what she said and maube u ll understand

Best Answer

so what is out there? nothing? what is nothing?

Best Answer

Nothing yes, which is a total absence of everything and anything, you can't even call it a void because that imples the existence of space/room/area.... sorry you can't wrap your head around the idea but that's the way it is

Best Answer

Ok then, kindly explain how you know this...... Have you been to investigate ? All of this utter rubbish is pure speculation......

Best Answer

Getting a master degree in geology and geography helped some, then there was my general interest in astronomy since I was a young boy as well as my own interest in science and science fiction that has led me to keep up with the literature, my 20 year plus subscriptions to scientific amerca, popular science and national geographic helped as well as did a LOT of online reading...

would you like some links.. well I'll give them to you anyway, read at your leisure:

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=60934

http://www.geek.com/science/geek-answers-whats-outside-the-universe-1567885/

http://www.askamathematician.com/2011/05/q-what-is-the-universe-expanding-into-whats-outside-the-universe/

Best Answer

And for you this is conclusive evidence I take it.......
It is still speculation, we do not know for sure. I don't care how many degrees you have. It proves nothing....!

Best Answer

*imagines rrr444 sitting in his chair, fingers in ears, shouting I can't hear you I can't hear you* lol

Best Answer

There are far too many people out there that refuse to believe in anything other than their own preconceptions unless whatever is challenging them can be proven immediately and absolutely. "Proven" being a moving goalpost subject to change at their whim.

Of course, their own beliefs require no proof other than the proof they can imagine at any given moment.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer