TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 20 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Health

Mountains

Best Answer

The vastness of the ocean . . . but I have to admit the first time I saw the California Redwoods that was an incredibly serene, majestic, and beautiful moment.

Best Answer

That is one of my goals in life is to see those Redwoods. I may faint away at the glorious sight of them.

Best Answer

The drive along the Coast of Calif. and side trips are all worth doing with incredible scenery . . . incredibly beautiful sights to see . . . but the Redwoods are good to put on your bucket list as they're special . . . hope you get to see them someday.

Best Answer

I plan on it. I got to mark off ocean fishing a few weeks ago. I may make the Redwoods higher on my list.

Best Answer

I love clouds

Best Answer

i like babies and kittens and puppies

Best Answer

I liked schutter's answer. I find art in almost all of nature. So much of it is beautiful. I find myself fascinated by the structures of plants of all kinds. I'll even stare at weeds...because they can be beautiful. Rocks...I love rocks...especially the beautifully colored smooth ones on the beach when the water rushes over them. I love pine trees and firs of all kinds. Birds fascinate me with their beauty...but the sky and the clouds....God's paintings....a new and different one every day....He is the ultimate artist.

Best Answer

Tree with birds in them. It's a daily habit on my 18-mile drive through mostly rural country to get to my job to look at the leafless trees and see what birds I can spot. Yesterday I saw a snowy owl, several Peregrine falcons, crows, and doves.

Best Answer

You must live in a beautiful place.

Best Answer

central Oklahoma, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Best Answer

Sunrise

Best Answer

I agree, that is breathtaking at times.

Best Answer

Absolutely :)

Best Answer

Nature, mountains, and the stars on a clear mild night.

Best Answer

i like to c the ppl smilling

Best Answer

Thankfully, many things are beautiful. Even this snow tonight (watched from the inside, of course).

Best Answer

Lots of things x

Best Answer

I love trees too! In any form, they're all beautiful and they are good to us humans and other animals.

Best Answer

They are beautiful every month too. My heart melts looking of those beauties.

Best Answer

Pink

Best Answer

Women.

Best Answer