Moderate Muslims still speak up, but there needs to be more to speak up. Islam is not going away, and neither is Judaism and Christianity. So we do the best we can. Friction causes heat and that heat makes fire.<br />
Dr. Tawfik Hamid: - a Muslim<br />
"Organizations like ACT! for America have come into existence because of the very real threat posed to free people everywhere by what some call “radical Islam” or “Islamism.” Sadly, the response I see from too many in the Muslim world is to reflexively label such efforts as “Islamophobic” rather than [to] conduct a serious evaluation of Islam that asks why so many non-Muslims harbor legitimate fears and concerns. I believe [that] the Muslim world needs to provide a peaceful understanding of the religion that unambiguously rejects the current mainstream teachings in Islam that promote hatred, discrimination, and violence. It is the responsibility of Islamic scholars to provide such alternative teaching to Muslims before asking the world to stop engaging in so-called “Islamophobia.”

Best Answer

I just finished watching a minute by minute documentary on the 102 minutes of the WTC attack and collapse on 9/11.<br />
Concerning the question (as far as I can understand it): I don't give a fig newton about Islam or it's prophet and I never have; I'm not intimidated by the cut-throats claiming to represent it either. It's a scourge to the world and a manifestation of Arabic cultural expansionism. Imagine compelling women to wear veils in public, assigning women rights that give them the status of property rather than humanity? That has nothing to do with the religion and everything to do with a repugnant, stagnant, dark ages Arabic culture spreading like a poison on the back of an aggressor religion.

Best Answer

IF YOU GET FREE TJME ASK DR ZAKIR NAIK ON YOU TUBE ANYTHING RELATED TO ISLAM YOU WILL DEFINETLY FIND YOURSELF UNKNOWN ON THAT

Best Answer

"Obedience to Allah and kindness to his creatures" was the answer of Prophet {p.b.u.h} when he was once asked what is Islam?<br />
as related to todays muslims there are several of them which even now a days obeing the golden principles of Quran and sunnah e.g dr.zakir naik, israr{scholars of islam] and billions of them the main problem in todays world is that there are many misconceptions of islam which need to be removed and can be done by searching answers u can eaisly get answers from now a days scholars.

Best Answer

"For Islam"? What a bizzare phrase. You can't do anything for a concept. You mean "for muslims" or "for God." Islam is a politcal ideology masked as a religion; that's why muslims are always concerned with political goals which they then justify by quoting sc<x>ripture.

Best Answer

THERE MAY BE SOME MUSLIM DOING THAT BUT ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DIVIDING PEOPLE YOU SEMMS TO BE FULL ON MISCOCEPTION ABOUT ISLAM GO FOR YOUTUBE AND ASK A ISLAMIC SCHOLAR FOR YOUR DOUT eg. ZAKIR NAIK

Best Answer