Shysummer Shysummer 31-35, F 10 Answers May 28, 2012

Love is patience and sacrifice. It's doing and expecting nothing in return. Love is unconditional, and love is without fear

Best Answer

I'd say love is the choice to care for the happiness of someone else before yourself.

So show them you care for them. Spend time trying to get to know them

Best Answer

you can't show it...it should be natural

Best Answer

I've actually had a time with this question too.

Though I can't say I know anything about the subject I can tell you what I learned, emotionless person to emotionless person.

Love is caring for another person more than you genetically and humanly should. Meaning you would give up more than you should to have that person gain something. From an evolutionary anthropology standpoint, for any one person you would have to give up very little to help them because they share very few self-specific genes with you. For a child you should be willing to give up half of what the child would gain.

I guess it also has to do with how much you want to spend time with the person (or thing), how dependent you are on the person for your own feelings.

Best Answer

Intrest and consideration for the other person and a healthy sex life.

Best Answer

There's no future for you, I can tell you that now. You need to reciprocate to emotions that people showed you. You're a human being with emotion not a dead wood. You better change the way you emote otherwise you'll just end up alone and very, very lonely suffering from depression.

Best Answer

In classic psychology, there are about 8 different forms of love given classifications. An Eros Classification, for example, means that love isn't expressed or experienced unless it's sexual. Another type favors growing old together as the highest expression. And, as with most concepts in psychology, most people are more than one classification.

Finding out how you, as an individual, express and experience love is one of the greatest and most diverse journeys you get to undertake in life. That's why love continues to be the subject of so many plays and art forms. It's much easier than you think to show love as a quieter person. I'd start by plotting random events of kindness to let you know you are thinking of them.

Best Answer

I wish I wasn't an emotional person. I really don't know how you can change yourself to something you are not.

Best Answer