PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Apr 30 in Dating & Relationships

respect should always be returned

Best Answer

I'd like to say that kindness, love, and thoughtfulness, is reciprocated. But the fact is, sometimes, it's not. Is it still worth it to give? I do think so, but I think sometimes there comes a point, you have to pass up something or some person, and focus your energies elsewhere.

Best Answer

Thank you for your eloquent answer. The truth. :)

Best Answer

you're very welcome. :) And hope all is well with you.

Best Answer

I am struggling. But forward...And with you? :)

Best Answer

I find myself still struggling, too. I was a total mess last night into this morning. I can only attribute any strength I'm feeling right now to divine intervention.

Best Answer

That is great news then! I am truly glad. :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I've come to see that no matter where you are right now, no matter what you're facing, there's a higher element at work always.

Best Answer

Usually a smile gets reciprocated spontaneously.

Best Answer

I like that. :)

Best Answer

It's giving back to someone something of relatively equal value to what was received.

Best Answer

Yes, doran. *taps your shoulder slightly* Reread the question. And then answer again, friend.

Best Answer

OK, I goofed in just giving the definition. How about a personlistening to someone's story after the other person had done the same for that person.

Best Answer

I give you the cookie from my lunch. You give me your chips.

Best Answer

I rarely eat chips. But thank you. :)

Best Answer

Never said it was a 'good' trade. My cookies are mine all mine! I was just answering your question....

Best Answer

You offered and then rescinded. *frowns*

Best Answer

Best Answer