So many things. Long walks , moonlit drives, holding hands just peering forward at the world. I like driving fast and riding all the same. That flutters my heart, makes me want more and more. I love losing control, giving control to another watching their inhibitions come about. I love feeding my partner. I love eyes, facial features such as eyebrows lips krinkled noses. Giggles are infectious and worth the time lost laughing ***** off. Random acts of kindness, little keepsakes.that state I was thinking about u. (Not airport last minute cover your *** stuff) real random sponteneaity. I love just letting the music and road drives us nowhere directionally with intent other then time spent or invested as I put it. Staying at ones side in their time of need, sharing hospital beds never having to announce waiting room or visiting hours don't apply to me. The littlest things mean the most to me.

Best Answer

Just about everything! I'm a crazy romantic. The sun comes up, it's romantic, a drive to the grocery store, it's romantic, cooking dinner, it's romantic....Don't ya love that place.

Best Answer

Some of my favorite things to do are love notes, love letters, love poems, dates (way too many options to list them all), affection for no reason other than to show you care.

Best Answer

Fairytales. :)

Best Answer