I lost my virginity at a young age, which wasn't worth it. But it really didn't hurt at all. There was a little bleeding, but other than that it wasn't painful.

Best Answer

i was told by a female friend of mine and she said that the first time it does but after your cherry pops and bleeds you just get used to it over time and just don't give it to anyone

Best Answer

Oh okay

Best Answer

I can relay from phone conversations I overheard my sister having when I was twelve that it is apparently very painful the first few times.

Best Answer

Hmmm ok

Best Answer

But it is very important that you maintain your lady's virtue, and give yourself only to a man willing to give himself in kind. Be wary of the deceivers for they are many and cunning...

Best Answer

It is not worth rushing into. Like Tattoos, oh can I really be like the rest of the high school girls?

Best Answer

What's it like? And I do not want to rush, that's why.

Best Answer

Be very careful. Stay away from sex if you can for a year.

Best Answer

yes, I'm almost graduating and I'm not wih anyone

Best Answer

Choose wisely,,you are special.

Best Answer

yeah once its gone, its gone forever

Best Answer

so keep it as long as you can

Best Answer

Tell yourself the truth. You are a special woman, needs must be met, but special is as special does.

Best Answer

now i'm a male saying this

Best Answer

I don't deal with males> **** you!

Best Answer