StarWanderer StarWanderer 56-60, M 9 Answers Jun 17, 2011

knowing ur right and follow them,<br /><br />
knowing the other's rights and never disturb them!

Best Answer

When the others are my friends. I think i have the right to disturb them. They don't mind too.....

Best Answer

say it backwards

Best Answer

Thanks. It's old.

Best Answer

Wow it is really old oops

Best Answer

It seems there are at least two aspects to self-respect. One is inextricably intertwined with one's own Integrity (See my answer to the question "What is Integrity?"). This aspect of self-respect can neither be wished for nor conferred by others. Like respect from others, it must be earned through maintenance of one's own integrity. This aspect of self-respect can be achieved only to the extent that one maintains one's integrity. <br />
A second aspect of self-respect involves accomplishment. Accomplishment is that which required work and effort to achieve, or as M. Scott Peck ("The Road Less Traveled") expressed it, it requires "extension" of one's efforts. This may be the attainment of something conferred after fulfilling certain requirements, such as a college degree or attainment of an athletic title, or it may simply be the development of an ability, such as musical or artistic ability, physical fitness or athletic prowess, success in business (while maintaining one's integrity!), knowledge of history, or scientific or mathematical ability, which does not necessarily receive formal recognition. <br />
To the extent one has worked for, and attained, an accomplishment, one is entitled to self-respect in that area.

Best Answer

I agree. This is the way to gain self respect.

Best Answer

Check dictionary

Best Answer

Taking a good hard look at yourself and being able to say ... ok, not too bad, I stayed pretty much true to my principles.

Best Answer

freeing your self from all worries and distress and alowing that to yourself,and not worrying about anything anymore.

Best Answer

is to respect others.

Best Answer

Well that would be 'other" respect wouldn't it now

Best Answer

Your remarks are blatently stupid. Stop trolling.

Best Answer