perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 35 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Man made concepts of guilt meant to control the masses and keep everyone under the authority that is already in power

Best Answer

failing to obey God's commands.

Best Answer

There have been thousands of gods, and none are real. Yu Ti was the supreme god of China, and he is better than the Christian deity.

Best Answer

Transgressions, that consequently leads to punishment..

Best Answer

theres no such thing as sin but most call human nature sin.

Best Answer

Having no religious beliefs, nor a belief in god, for me there is no such thing as sin.<br />
But I agree with the "cult" comment above, its whatever some group of liars is telling their followers what is wrong.

Best Answer

Having the knowledge and failing to pass it on .

Best Answer

A lack of self love.

Best Answer

It's whatever Religious people consider Fun.

Best Answer

missing the mark.

Best Answer

A concept of corruption. Evil, ignorance, being in darkness.

Best Answer

A sin is causing another one harm.

Best Answer

It is breaking rules gods gave us. Gods do not exist, so sin cannot exist, however. It was invented to make people feel guilty and help to allow preachers to control them in a totalitarian manner.

Best Answer

Unconsciousness

Best Answer

My definition would be:<br />
Deliberate "devolutionary" action...<br />
i.e any willful utilization of ones conscious principal in a manner that, the net result of which, serves to lower the frequency of one's consciousness...<br />
I.e driving one further into matter... going against the evolutionary currents....

Best Answer

There is an old Irish saying, "Do not seek the devil for you shall surely find him!" If you look for evil, it is all around us and very easy to find. Yet we look as some of the biblical figures, David committed horrible acts in the need of lust in his youth, yet God still loved him. I would rather instead ask, what is good? Draw towards what is good and steer away from evil. Hopefully then you need not ask what sin is.

Best Answer

what ever the cult in question say it is !

Best Answer

An action which can't rationally be defined as wrong but which believers must regard as wrong because their holy book says so.

Best Answer

buggery

Best Answer

An "uh-oh" to your guidelines.

Best Answer

MARVELOUS!

Best Answer