Like seriously why do people hate christians so much just because we are trying to spread christianity just like God told us to. People dont have to hate us so much its stupid In the end we will know who was right ( dear God, please please come back really really soon)
domo1 domo1 18-21, F 20 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Religion

The life of a christian is not easy, but it is worth it!

People dont like us because they feel the power if God within us, and that makes them feel uncomfortable. Its that feeling that they cant handle and take it as its you that is the bad person.

Its nothing more than there inability to understand the beauty, love and joy of God.

This will always happen no matter where you are. Stay strong and spend more time around people that know and love God. :)

Best Answer

Amen to that thank you

Best Answer

anytime. your friend in Christ

Best Answer

Nothing but when you start ramming it down peoples throats thats wrong

Best Answer

Then thats not a Christian. A person who does that is probably a Hypochirstian. A person who may be doing them same sins as someone else who isnt saved is doing

Best Answer

I like what Loretta Lynn said once. She said, "I believe it's good to let your light shine, but no so bright that it blinds others"

Best Answer

Very nice quote!

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with Christianity. I'm atheist but most of my family and friends are Christian. I think the whole "jamming down one's throat" argument is, while certainly a colorful phrase, rarely truth unless one finds great offense to public displays of religious belief. Crosses don't offend me, prayer chains and biblical discussion are fine, even door-knockers don't bother me too much but I HATE when they try to influence our children without our permission.My daughter recently came home from school talking about Heaven and Jesus. I don't care for that at all. I don't think she's mature enough to understand, but now the seed has been planted and I have a choice of either not intervening or telling her the truth, which is that there IS no Heaven, we just die. Just rip that little soft pillow out from under her, ya know? It stinks. At seven she doesn't need to hear about another person's religious beliefs, especially when they're spoken as truth. I wouldn't tell her it's not true, but I'd tell her I have no reason to believe it and that there are other religions out there with different beliefs. This IS "jamming it down one's throat". I know that it's a commandment of Christ to proselytize, but that's YOUR religion's belief and it belongs in YOUR house of worship and YOUR children.

Best Answer

On the flip side, many non-believers think we're terrible if we don't let OUR children hear the other side of the argument and let them decide themselves.

Best Answer

I have to ask this of you, and hopefully not in offensive way. But I've always wondered at how belief can be misinterpreted as truth. You mentioned that you may may "Tell her the truth, which is that there is no heaven". That's not really the truth, because you, nor any of us (and I am a Christian, myself) do not know what is true regarding the status of heaven. I believe...you don't. Neither one of us actually knows for sure....we just believe what we do based on the information we have.

Best Answer

I've never known an atheist like this, but I'm sure they exist. I couldn't care less myself. They're your children, your responsibility.

Best Answer

Meh you think that do you? You really think absence of evidence is somehow evidence? There's no Heaven because it's an impossibility. It has nothing to do with religious beliefs. I can't help that you've been taught a story that you believe is true, but this happens every day all across the world in every culture, every group. I know there's no heavenly afterlife like I know I'm an American. But that's neither here nor there. I was referring to telling someone else's children opinion as truth. What people teach their children, as long as it's not harmful, is no business of mine. I'm sure not going to run over to my Catholic neighbors and tell their kids they're being deceived into believing in the Christian version of Heaven.

Best Answer

Pay for YOUR kids to attend a private religious school then. And their is no arguement, nor is their even two sides. Would you enjoy your children hearing the claims of Muhammad and letting them decide for themselves?

Best Answer

We need a quote feature here. This place is so much like a message board but what a kooky format!

Best Answer

Deut 6:4-9
Deut 11:18-20
Prov 22:6
So we are to tell everyone children included. Your choice to not believe in God, our choice to obey God.

Best Answer

You base no heaven exist on what?

Best Answer

I agree with you Hebrews. I understand it's your duty to your god. I'm just saying what I really, REALLY don't like about Christians. It's not fair for someone to secretly slip in anything to my kids without my permission. Is that REALLY so much to ask? I don't teach my daughter about atheism so she's not likely to go talking about it. I just wanted to wait until she was older to even discuss it, but now at seven she's been told something I know isn't true and it's scared her and confused her.

Best Answer

RE: You base no heaven exist on what?
It's a logical impossibility, for one. There is zero evidence for the existence of an afterlife, much less a spiritual zone of pure goodness that people's spirits go to after they die as long as they believed in the right god. There is no Heaven like there's no Summerlands or Nirvana, or House of Song, or Moksha. If we're going to assume anything believed exists then they all exist... but that would be contradictory.

Best Answer

Just because we can not understand something logically doesn't prove it doesn't or can't exist.
science which operates in logic, can not understand the supernatural. It is not designed to according to scientists.

Best Answer

I believe that you are never to young to know about Christ. My friend was filled with God's spirit when she was just 4 years old. How amazing is that for someone so young and innocent be filled with the holy spirit. Your never to young or to old in Gods eyes.

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing is wrong with being a Christian or any other faith one chooses.

The problems people have are when someone who is very religious tries to shove their beliefs down everyone's throats. I know they want to spread the word ... but they don't realize they're turning more people off than on with those methods.

Just let everyone believe what they choose .. and everyone is happy.

Best Answer

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15. So we cant just be quiet cause if that was the case then Christianity wouldn't be here today. Christians must continue to spread the word everywhere. A person who shoves their beliefs down ones throat is not going by what God wants them to do. We should start off with talking about the love of God then go on to everything else

Best Answer

Sort of like believing in Santa, it's pointless.

Best Answer

Santa is based on a real person.

Best Answer

There is/are no god/gods.

Best Answer

why do you believe that?

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing :) It's the evil Christians that are the problem.

Best Answer

Really is a oxymoron. If you are following Christ, walking in Christ, in the fruits of the Spirit, you are not evil.
If someone is evil, chances are they are not Christian, no matter what they may claim.
Follow the fruits.

Best Answer

So when a person who claims is a Christian calls God a liar and vindicates Satan by stating that Adam and Eve are alive somewhere, what does that make them? :)

Best Answer

I never called God a liar, and you are saying that God created a soul that is not living for eternity?

Best Answer

If Adam and Eve are dead how can they still be alive? Does that really make sense to you?

Best Answer

max you are smarter than that.

Best Answer

Alright then, enlighten me. What explanation does the Bible give for Adam and Eve being dead but alive? :)

Best Answer

They died physically and their soul/spirit lives for eternity, just like you and me and everyone else.
They disobeyed God and and was cast out of His presence which is to spiritually dead. Spiritually dead until you repent from your sins and ask forgiveness and return to a right communication with God.
So yes they spirits are still alive in eternity, the question maybe should be where are they spending eternity?

Best Answer

I'm very clear on what you believe but what does the Bible teach? :)

Best Answer

the bible teaches that we all have a spirit which live forever , we will die physically and and upon that death depending on if you have accepted or rejected Jesus will determine where your spirit will be forever.

Best Answer

Where specifically does it teach any of that? :)

Best Answer

come on Max it is all through the bible and you know it.

Best Answer

Actually, it's not. Here's what the Bible teaches about the soul - Ne′phesh evidently comes from a root meaning “breathe” and in a literal sense ne′phesh could be rendered as “a breather.” Koehler and Baumgartner’s Lexicon in Veteris Testamenti Libros (Leiden, 1958, p. 627) defines it as: “the breathing substance, making man a[nd] animal living beings Gn 1, 20, Ge 1:20 the soul (strictly distinct from the greek notion of soul) the seat of which is the blood Gn 9, 4f Lv 17, 11 Dt 12, 23: Ge 9:4; Le 17:11; De 12:23 (249 X) . . . soul = living being, individual, person.”

Best Answer

The initial occurrences of ne′phesh are found at Genesis 1:20-23. On the fifth creative “day” God said: “‘Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls [ne′phesh] and let flying creatures fly over the earth . . . ’ And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living soul [ne′phesh] that moves about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind.” Similarly on the sixth creative “day” ne′phesh is applied to the “domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth” as “living souls.”—Ge 1:24.

Best Answer

After man’s creation, God’s instruction to him again used the term ne′phesh with regard to the animal creation, “everything moving upon the earth in which there is life as a soul [literally, in which there is living soul (ne′phesh)].” (Ge 1:30) Other examples of animals being so designated are found at Genesis 2:19; 9:10-16; Leviticus 11:10, 46; 24:18; Numbers 31:28; Ezekiel 47:9. Notably, the Christian Greek scriptures coincide in applying the Greek psy·khe′ to animals, as at Revelation 8:9; 16:3, where it is used of creatures in the sea.
Thus, the scriptures clearly show that ne′phesh and psy·khe′ are used to designate the animal creation lower than man. The same terms apply to man.

Best Answer

Precisely the same Hebrew phrase used of the animal creation, namely, ne′phesh chai·yah′ (living soul), is applied to Adam, when, after God formed man out of dust from the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life, “the man came to be a living soul.” (Ge 2:7) Man was distinct from the animal creation, but that distinction was not because he was a ne′phesh (soul) and they were not. Rather, the record shows that it was because man alone was created “in God’s image.” (Ge 1:26, 27) He was created with moral qualities like those of God, with power and wisdom far superior to the animals; hence he could have in subjection all the lower forms of creature life. (Ge 1:26, 28) Man’s organism was more complex, as well as more versatile, than that of the animals. (Compare 1Co 15:39.) Likewise, Adam had, but lost, the prospect of eternal life; this is never stated with regard to the creatures lower than man.—Ge 2:15-17; 3:22-24.

Best Answer

It is true that the account says that ‘God proceeded to blow into the man’s nostrils the breath [form of nesha·mah′] of life,’ whereas this is not stated in the account of the animal creation. Clearly, however, the account of the creation of man is much more detailed than that of the creation of animals. Moreover, Genesis 7:21-23, in describing the Flood’s destruction of “all flesh” outside the ark, lists the animal creatures along with mankind and says: “Everything in which the breath [form of nesha·mah′] of the force of life was active in its nostrils, namely, all that were on the dry ground, died.” Obviously, the breath of life of the animal creatures also originally came from the Creator, Jehovah God.
So, too, the “spirit” (Heb., ru′ach; Gr., pneu′ma), or life-force, of man is not distinct from the life-force in animals, as is shown by Ecclesiastes 3:19-21, which states that “they all have but one spirit [u·ru′ach].”

Best Answer

So you are saying there is no eternal life?

Best Answer

The expression ‘deceased or dead soul’ also appears a number of times, meaning simply “a dead person.”—Le 19:28; 21:1, 11; 22:4; Nu 5:2; 6:6; Hag 2:13; compare Nu 19:11, 13.

Best Answer

There is, in fact, not one case in the entire scriptures, Hebrew and Greek, in which the words ne′phesh or psy·khe′ are modified by terms such as immortal, indestructible, imperishable, deathless, or the like. On the other hand, there are scores of texts in the Hebrew and Greek scriptures that speak of the ne′phesh or psy·khe′ (soul) as mortal and subject to death (Ge 19:19, 20; Nu 23:10; Jos 2:13, 14; Jg 5:18; 16:16, 30; 1Ki 20:31, 32; Ps 22:29; Eze 18:4, 20; Mt 2:20; 26:38; Mr 3:4; Heb 10:39; Jas 5:20); as dying, being “cut off” or destroyed (Ge 17:14; Ex 12:15; Le 7:20; 23:29; Jos 10:28-39; Ps 78:50; Eze 13:19; 22:27; Ac 3:23; Re 8:9; 16:3), whether by sword (Jos 10:37; Eze 33:6) or by suffocation (Job 7:15), or being in danger of death due to drowning (Jon 2:5); and also as going down into the pit or into Sheol (Job 33:22; Ps 89:48) or being delivered therefrom (Ps 16:10; 30:3; 49:15; Pr 23:14).

Best Answer

Eternal life is granted to those on earth who pass the final test at the end of Christ's millennial reign. The very limited few who are resurrected to heaven to be priests and kings alongside Jesus are granted much more than eternal life. These receive immortality.

Best Answer

Matthew 25:
1 i“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, jthen he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him kwill be gathered lall the nations, and mhe will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates nthe sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then othe King will say to pthose on his right, ‘Come, you qwho are blessed by my Father, rinherit sthe kingdom tprepared for you ufrom the foundation of the world. 35 For vI was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you wgave me drink, xI was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 vI was naked and you clothed me, yI was sick and you zvisited me, aI was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And bthe King will answer them, c‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these dmy brothers,6 you did it to me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, e‘Depart from me, you fcursed, into gthe eternal fire prepared for hthe devil and his angels. 42 For iI was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ 44 Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ 45 Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, jyou did not do it to me.’ 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Best Answer

Ok but where does the Bible specifically teach that "we all have a spirit which live forever"?

Best Answer

What is eternal life, and what is it that will be eternal?
If not, then why did Jesus refer to eternal life?

Best Answer

I'm sorry but I don't follow. Where does the Bible specifically teach that "we all have a spirit which will live forever"? Do you have such a passage? :)

Best Answer

Actually not every human being on this planet had Gods spirit living in them. But those who do(I do!) will live eternally First you must follow Acts 2:38 then read John 3:16

Best Answer

What did Jesus come to give us? Eternal life, what can live eternally?
Plenty of scriptures which talk of eternal life, eternal punishment, walking in the Spirit, worshiping in the Spirit.
You have a body and a spirit, which do you think can live forever?
So read the Word, you'll find it.

Best Answer

As I mentioned earlier, eternal life is granted to those on earth who pass the final test at the end of Christ's millennial reign. These individuals will live on earth with perfect human bodies for all eternity. (Rev. 21:3-5) The very limited few who are resurrected to heaven to be priests and kings alongside Jesus are granted much more than eternal life. They, like Jesus, become immortal spirit beings with spiritual bodies (1 Tim 6:15,16; 1 Cor 15:44)

Best Answer

Jesus brought eternal life to everyone who believes, not a limited few.

Best Answer

That's a strawman. I never claimed Jesus brought eternal life to a limited few. Why not actually read what I wrote and attempt to refute that instead of debating your imaginary strawmen?

Best Answer

You said the very limited few who are resurrected to heaven. All will be resurrected, all will be judged, and all will be eternal. The important thing is which place will be eternal for you?

Best Answer

Jesus referred to those going to heaven as his “little flock.” (Luke 12:32) How many are to be in this relatively small group of faithful Christians? According to Revelation 14:1, the apostle John says: “I saw, and, look! the Lamb [Jesus Christ] standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.”

Best Answer

John was given a vision in which he saw “the Lamb [Jesus Christ] standing upon the Mount Zion [his royal position in heaven], and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.” Who are those 144,000? John himself tells us: “These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.” (Revelation 14:1, 4) Yes, they are faithful followers of Jesus Christ specially chosen to rule in heaven with him. After being raised out of death to heavenly life, “they are to rule as kings over the earth” along with Jesus. (Revelation 5:10) Since the days of the apostles, God has been selecting faithful Christians in order to complete the number 144,000.

Best Answer

The 144, 000 is referring to the tribes of Israel. JW believe only 144,000 will go to heaven.
Israel is God's chosen nation.

Best Answer

Was there a tribe of Joseph among the ancient Israelites?

Best Answer

The 12 tribes are:
Reuben -
Judah -
Simeon -
Levi -
Issachar -
Zebulun -
Gad -
Dan -
Asher -
Naphtali -
Benjamin -
Ephraim -
Manasseh

Best Answer

Since there was no tribe of Joseph in ancient Israel, why does it appear in Revelation's list of the 144,000? Also, why are the tribes of Ephraim and Dan missing from that list as well?

Best Answer

Now, there are a number of listings of the 12 tribes in the Bible, and they almost always differ (Genesis 35:23-25; 49; Exodus 1:2-4; Numbers 1:5-15; 26; 1 Chronicles 2-8). On one aspect of this particular list, though, to demonstrate how it can reveal the author’s intentions. Levi is left off some lists in the OT, mainly because his sons became the priests of the land and did not receive an allotment of land like the other 11 tribes. Instead, Joseph’s two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, received land, keeping the number 12 intact.
But this list in Rev 7 is not for land allotments, so Levi makes an appearance. One would expect, then, that Joseph would be on the list and the number would come out to 12 again, corresponding to the actual 12 sons of Jacob who originally headed the 12 tribes. Joseph does make this list in Revelation 7, but so does one of his sons- Manasseh. Ephraim, on the other hand, does not make it (despite his brother’s presence). Dan, one of the original 12 sons of Jacob, is also left off the list.
The tribes of Ephraim and Dan became the centers of idolatry for the Northern Kingdom. Instead of going to God’s Temple in Jerusalem to worship and offer sacrifices, the citizens of the northern tribes (all except Benjamin and Judah) would worship at these two centers of idolatry. Hosea even changes the name “Bethel” (meaning “House of God”) to Beth Aven (“House of Wickedness,” Hosea 4:15; 5:8; 10:5).
The omission of Ephraim and Dan may not be random or accidental, especially given their roles in the Old Testament as the centers of idolatry. Idolatry is a grave concern for the book of Revelation because it gives worship that is due only to The One Who Sits on the Throne and the Lamb (see 4:8-11; 5:9-14; 7:10-17).

Best Answer

You're forgetting the fact that when they murdered Jehovah God's son, natural Israel stopped being God's chosen people and were replaced by the "Israel of God", spiritual Israel - Galatians 6:16.
"42 Jesus said to them: “Did YOU never read in the scriptures, ‘The stone that the builders rejected is the one that has become the chief cornerstone. From Jehovah this has come to be, and it is marvelous in our eyes’? 43 This is why I say to YOU, The kingdom of God will be taken from YOU and be given to a nation producing its fruits." - Matthew 21:42,43
"37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her,—how often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks together under her wings! But YOU people did not want it. 38 Look! YOUR house is abandoned to YOU." - Matthew 23:37,38
"10 “‘For this is the covenant that I shall covenant with the house of Israel after those days,’ says Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their mind, and in their hearts I shall write them. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people.
11 “‘And they will by no means teach each one his fellow citizen and each one his brother, saying: “Know Jehovah!” For they will all know me, from [the] least one to [the] greatest one of them. 12 For I shall be merciful to their unrighteous deeds, and I shall by no means call their sins to mind anymore.’”
13 In his saying “a new [covenant]” he has made the former one obsolete. Now that which is made obsolete and growing old is near to vanishing away." - Hebrews 10:10-13

Best Answer

Revelation 7:4-8 is showing that spiritual Israel consists of 144,000 members and the line up is similar to that of ancient Israel, but is far superior than fleshly Israel could ever possibly be. The "virginity" that is spoken of concerning the 144,000 is not fleshly, but rather, it is spiritual virginity. Even as the high priest in Israel could take only a virgin as his wife (Leviticus 21:10, 13, 14; compare Ezekiel 44:22), so the great High Priest, Jesus Christ, must have only a “virgin” as his spiritual “bride” in heaven. The bride of Christ is composed of 144,000 spirit-anointed persons who individually maintain their ‘virginity’ by remaining separate from the world and by keeping themselves morally and doctrinally pure.

Best Answer

Rom 11:25-29
Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written,
“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob”;
“and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”
As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
in this way all Israel will be saved. in 11:25 Israel refers to ethnic Israel, and it is difficult to see how the referent could suddenly change in v. 26. Finally, v. 28 indicates that ethnic Israel is still distinguished from Gentiles, for “they” in v. 28 clearly refers to ethnic Israel. Paul refers to the salvation of Israel at the end of history, seems most likely because: (1) it fits with the promises of God’s future work in vv. 12 and 15; (2) it is difficult to see how the salvation of a remnant of Jews all through history would qualify as a mystery; (3) the future salvation of ethnic Israel at the end of history accords with the climactic character of this passage; and (4) it demonstrates finally and fully how God is faithful to fulfill his saving promises to his people (9:6). “All Israel” does not necessarily refer to every single Jewish person but to a very large number, at least the majority of Jews. The Deliverer coming from Zion probably refers to Christ (1 Thess. 1:10), suggesting that the Jews will be saved near or at the second coming.
Rom. 11:27 when I take away their sins. The salvation of Israel fits with God’s covenantal promise to save his people and to forgive their sins.
Rom. 11:28 for your sake. The unbelief of Israel has benefited the Gentiles, i.e., this is the period of history in which Gentiles are being saved, while most of Israel remains in unbelief. But God’s electing promise given to their forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be fulfilled in the future.
Rom. 11:29 Israel will be saved because God never revokes his saving promises. Gifts (Gk. charisma) means things freely given by God, and the word can be used to refer to different kinds of gifts. Sometimes the word refers to spiritual gifts for ministry (as in 1:11; 12:6; 1 Cor. 12:4) and sometimes to the gift of salvation (Rom. 5:15–16; 6:23), but the context here favors yet a third kind of “gifts,” namely, the unique blessings given to Israel which Paul mentioned at the beginning of this long section (9:4–5). calling (Gk. klēsis, using the same root as Gk. eklogē, “election,” in 11:28; also in 9:11; 11:7) refers here to calling to salvation

Best Answer

You're overlooking the context of this passage in your exegises. “He is not a Jew who is one on the outside", the apostle Paul wrote earlier, "nor is circumcision that which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and not by a written code.” (Ro 2:28, 29) “Not all who spring from Israel are really ‘Israel.’”—Ro 9:6. As such, the passages in Romans 11 you cite do not refer to natural Israel.

Best Answer

In the first century, a small remnant of the nation of Israel accepted Jesus as the Messiah. (Romans 9:27; 11:5) On the day of Pentecost 33 C.E., Jehovah poured out his holy spirit on about 120 of those believers and brought them into his new covenant mediated by Jesus Christ. (Jeremiah 31:31-33; Hebrews 9:15) On that day there came into existence “the Israel of God,” a new nation whose members are characterized, not by fleshly descent from Abraham, but by a begetting by God’s spirit. (Galatians 6:16) Starting with Cornelius, the new nation included uncircumcised Gentiles. (Acts 10:24-48; Revelation 5:9, 10) Thus they were adopted by Jehovah God and became his spiritual children, fellow heirs with Jesus.—Romans 8:16, 17.

Best Answer

As a nation, the natural descendants of Abraham rejected Jesus as the Messiah. And in the years following Jesus’ death, it became clear that there would be no wholesale conversion of Jews to Christianity. Still, Paul’s statement that ‘all Israel would be saved’ was true. In what way?
Jesus said to the Jewish religious leaders of his day: “The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.” (Matt. 21:43) Because the nation of Israel as a whole rejected Jesus, Jehovah would turn his attention to a new nation, a spiritual one. Paul called this nation “the Israel of God.”—Gal. 6:16.

Best Answer

Other passages in the Christian Greek scriptures establish that “the Israel of God” is made up of 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians. (Rom. 8:15-17; Rev. 7:4) That this group would include non-Jews is confirmed by Revelation 5:9, 10, which shows that anointed Christians come “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” The members of spiritual Israel were specially selected to be “a kingdom and priests . . . , and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” Although Jehovah rejected Israel as a chosen nation, individuals could become reconciled to him. That was the case with the apostles and many other early Christians. Of course, such Jews, like all other humans, had to be bought with the blood of Jesus Christ.—1 Tim. 2:5, 6; Heb. 2:9; 1 Pet. 1:17-19.

Best Answer

The fact that the majority of fleshly Jews in the first century lost out on the opportunity to become corulers with Jesus did not thwart God’s purpose. This could never be, for Jehovah stated through his prophet: “So my word that goes forth from my mouth will prove to be. It will not return to me without results, but it will certainly do that in which I have delighted, and it will have certain success in that for which I have sent it.”—Isa. 55:11.
That is true with regard to God’s purpose to install 144,000 corulers alongside his Son in heaven. The Bible makes clear that God would anoint a complete number of 144,000. Not one would be missing!—Rev. 14:1-5.

Best Answer

Thus, when Paul wrote that ‘all Israel would be saved,’ he was not foretelling a mass conversion of Jews to Christianity. Rather, he meant that God’s purpose to have 144,000 spiritual Israelites ruling with His Son, Jesus Christ, in heaven would be fulfilled. In God’s due time, the complete number—“all Israel”—would be in a saved condition, eventually ruling as kings and priests in the Messianic Kingdom.—Eph. 2:8.

Best Answer

Romans 2 is talking about God's law and judgement.
Rom 9
Rom. 9:6–7 Even though many Jews have failed to believe, God’s promise to them has not failed, for there was never a promise that every Jewish person would be saved. It was never the case that all the physical children of Abraham were truly part of the people of God, for Gen. 21:12 teaches that the line of promise is traced through Isaac, not Ishmael.
The birth of Esau and Jacob is further evidence that God did not promise that every person of Jewish descent would be saved, for they had the same father and mother and were even twins, and yet God chose Jacob and not Esau.

Best Answer

Haven't you heard? We are ignorant and have no logic or reason.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being a Christian. The part that causes hate is the so called Christian social beliefs which are not Christian at all.

Best Answer

Its all a well organized delusion. Us atheists strive for a world free from such.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with being a christian. The problem comes with organized religion. Jesus taught many lessons but few religions seem to practise them. God is the ultimate judge not us. Tolerance and acceptance is our role. Faith comes from the heart. Our moral compass for ourselves. Not to be forced on others only mirrored by our actions or shared upon request

Best Answer

Tolerance was never taught by Christ.

Best Answer

You don't think we should be accepting and tolerant of others

Best Answer

Really who did away with an eye for an eye and said turn the other cheek. Thought that was Jesus

Best Answer

We are to love them and have compassion. Jesus was speaking of forgiveness, not tolerance.

Best Answer

We were not put here to judge one another You have to have tolerance forgiveness and compassion for your fellow man. If you don't you only you only foster hate

Best Answer

Im sorry but im not going to be tolerant. I dont want my friends to go to hell. So i will encourage them everyday if i have to to follow christ. Im not just going to sit back and watch them do whatever. When i know where it can lead them, and i know that i could have done something about it.

Best Answer

i must admit it does get to me.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with being Christian. It IS wrong to believe everyone else is going to hell.

Best Answer

So it's wrong to believe what scripture says? :)

Best Answer

I believe what scripture says to me, and what God says to me. But I don't have to agree with the Church's interpretation and I don't think that the mass Christian interpretation should be forced on others. Maybe in some views from heaven everyone else is in hell, but in my heaven I can still see most of my loved ones. Remember the definition of eternity is time without Beggining or End, so this IS part of my eternity. It doesn't "start" after one physical death. This is my truth tho- I'm not going around telling people about their truth. Christ is alive and well within all who realize they are here by devine will, and my God isn't Going to damn everybody who doesn't say it the way someone else wants them to.

Best Answer

And also God doesnt just send every one to hell. He gives people chance after chance everyday you are breathing is a chance to expect Christ and follow his word do that you can be saved. Its all up to you where you go. Heaven or hell there is not another option

Best Answer

All those who don't accept Jesus as Savior for their sins will spend eternity in hell. That is according to the scriptures.
There is only 1 way to heaven, and not everyone will make it.

Best Answer

whats so right about it?..

Best Answer

I know in my heart that God is real and the spirit he gave me is real. Its just like when a man is dating someone he truly loves. he knows in his heart that he wants to spent the rest of his life with her. That how i feel when it comes to Jesus. I know in my heart that i was destined to be with God.

Best Answer