feraldawn feraldawn 31-35, M 16 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

There will always be those who think it is wrong, those who don't care, those who think it is okay and those who enjoy it. Many crossdressers say they feel more relaxed and unstressed when they dress up. Maybe it can be a way to escape the pressures of being male. If it helps you get through the day better... go for it and don't give any heed to anyone who is threatened by it.

Best Answer

Don't see anything wrong with cross dressing nobody says anything when women dress up in guys suits

Best Answer

More guys should try cross dressing those sexy silk panties and mini skirts feel really nice next to your skin :-)

Best Answer

Totally agree and although straight I wear mini skirt and panties out late in car some times.

Best Answer

there is nothing wrong with them in my opinion but the reason people think they can be mean to them is because they can in this country we have freedom of speech they have chosen to use it in a way that hurts others but we also have freedom of choice you can be a crossdresser and unlike other countries will not be thrown in prison

Best Answer

I couldn't care less about cross dressers. I just wonder if they realize how they look. I mean in general, does a cross dresser actually believe he appears feminine and like a woman? Anyways, I've always wondered that but honestly, I say if that makes you happy, go for it. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Best Answer

thats the views of most who are brave enough to answer, and to clear it up for you, no, most know they dont look like women, but they do everything they can to dress like them reguardless. me on the other hand, i do look like a woman and get confused for one all the time, but i am still 100% male and always will be

Best Answer

Thx, I was curious.

Best Answer

You haven't met enough of them. I have met some really beautiful mtf crossdressers. I have met a mtf transsexual who has the a body like a goddess.

Best Answer

Ur prob right. As I stated, I was only speakin in general.

Best Answer

Alot are stuck inside a woman's body.
And no not everyone will lok like a girl or woman.
But for anyone who enjoys something without harming others should be treated the same as others.
I am straight-but my secret is on EP as no one knows me on here.

Best Answer

It isn't always about the looks sometimes it's about peace and comfort. I am a 62 year old cross dresser with a beard. When I told my priest I am a cross dresser that is the first thing she said "but you have a beard" We are a different lot indeed, some of us don't care if we "pass" others do, some just want the peace that comes when we dress.

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong, but keep in mind you also have to respect the perception of the general public as well.

It would be weird if you come to work in a construction site dressed as a female in high heels. No one is going to stop you from doing it, but it would seem weird...

I don't think it is okay to be mean to anyone.

Best Answer

"perception of the general public"? I have to disagree. Most of the time people will tell you that they don't care what others think. As a society, (at least here) we pride ourselves on not caring, but are quick to criticize others. As for the work thing- really inappropriate. I would ask that person to come to work dressed for work. Your right, being mean isn't okay.

Best Answer

Thanks for the opposing view, agreed.

Best Answer

And the public have to respect Lesbians/gays/bi people and crossdressers too.

Best Answer

It is definitively not ok to be mean to them. Whatever have they done to you? I know there are men who believe that every man who does not behave in a traditionally masculine manner is in fact trying to shirk the responsibilities of wife and family which they themselves might find too pressing. I know some women who feel terribly threatened by the likes of Andrej Pejic, Calpernia Addams or any other genetic male who "usurps" anything from the female territory, like there was a new breed of superfemales descending on the world, depreciating the value of "natural", or whatever you want to call it, femininity.

(I apologize for my tapeworm sentences - the dead giveaway of a German.)

Best Answer

You are correct and what some do not realise there are straight crossdressers like me.
Photos shown on EP.
Live and let live I say.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with it but it is strange to me. I wear clothing that is as comfortable as possible. It is what I look for in my clothing. To seek out clothing that is specifically NOT designed for your build just seems odd to me.

Best Answer

Cross dressing can be anywhere from harmless to deceiving. Deceivers fear being deceived and will react violently against any potential deception against themselves. A similar thing happens with swim briefs. It can be anywhere from a utilitarian choice to an exhibition choice and anyone with fear of the exhibition choices will react violently to it. You see, stupidity, fear, and violence go hand-in-hand and in general, are usually close friends.

Best Answer

Violence can happen when two drunks fight.
Or someone mugged.
Crossdressers that I know of-and some like me are straight.
Do not look for trouble or cause it.
We are all human and no one says we cannot be our selves.

Best Answer

They do not exist.

Best Answer

what? (looks around puzzled for a minute) what?

Best Answer

Not in my circles thank the Lord. Only in EP.

Best Answer

if they dont exist , then you are imagining them. whats up with that?

Best Answer

oh, okay then, at least you are honest and not rude about it

Best Answer

nothing wrong with it if that's your thing screw the others

Best Answer

Its not the cross dressing its the lies that go with it, I was in a relationship with a guy from california and he was lying right from the start, he was giving me the lines that he was free and had no other girlfriend and so forth for 2 years but the third year I got so fed up with his deception I told him to get lost. I got sick of a woman saying that she was getting married to him which he denied each time but he's still with her when I found out about his lying tongue. I suppose I wanted to believe him but then again it takes a lot of lies to live a life like this so why should I expect anything different. If your going to be part of this life please be truthful if your going to be with a woman or not, they deserve the truth even though you don't want to tell it, all it does is show that your lower than anything in the path you've taken. sorry but its true,

Best Answer

Crossdressers/married or single men and woman all ages can lie.
But does not mean everyone is the same.

Best Answer

Crossdressing hurts no one-I do secretly clothes only.

Best Answer

some people fear and hate what they dont understand. look at the middle ages- people who were different were labeled as "witches" and tortured/ killed.

Best Answer

Times have changes in the last 100 years and more males all ages love to crossdress.
Some straight and some looking for a relationship.
Bi/gay and lesbians have been around a long time-but never told anyone.
But now people are more open minded and will be the person they want to be.
Its a way of life now.
And if someone judges-then its them who have the problem.

Best Answer