honestly I'm still pretty n00b too. What I do is look up recipes that I'm in the mood to eat online.. buy the ingredients... and take a shot at it.. I'm getting better and better. my cooking is becoming amazing. I can only cook like 5 dishes.. but hey. they are bomb.

Best Answer

Hmm, would jumping to trying to make macarons too much? XD

Best Answer

Chicken soup. You can find a bunch of recipes on the internet. I used Emrils the first time yrs. ago. It's pretty easy to follow and hard to mess up.

Best Answer

Anything that takes under an hour to prep really. And follow the recipe and the instructions in it and you'll be fine :)

Best Answer

A slice of bread, some butter or marg, take knife to this spread & put on bread, If you can be bothered, you can put some other food stuff to your taste on top if you require. It should take no more than a minute. Next week, I'll tell you how to do a sunday roast for 50

Best Answer

burritos?

Best Answer

ooo I love mexican food. I can make yummy guacamole :)

Best Answer

me too..and these are simple. just get tortillas and you can put whatever in it and eat it. cut some onions and sautee with some tomato paste, canned beans, add salt. pepper-- this is your sauce. after that cools, put that and veggies, meat, rice, guacomole, cheese, sour cream, egg scrambles--whatever you like and have in the house and you have your healthy burittos, wraps ready. im also experimenting and learning. :)

Best Answer

Spaghetti! Get ground beef dash some salt on it cook it in a skillet til it's brown throw some store bought spaghetti sauce on top boils some noodles drain them then add you meat sauce on top and voila!

Best Answer

i shall try that one day :)

Best Answer

What kind of stuff do you like?

Best Answer

I am willing to try new stuff :) I like a lot of food, just not ginger.

Best Answer

how about some fried potatoes? you heat up some oil until it's hot, but not too hot, peel and cut up some potatoes (cut them into extra big french fry shapes), salt them, and then cook them slow in a skillet with the lid on. you have to turn them from time to time. they're ready when they are nice and soft. set on paper towels to drain. Serve them with some pinto beans and collard greens.

Best Answer

or if you could try chicken with forty cloves of garlic
I could name things to make all day long.

Best Answer

Pancakes are easy

Best Answer

Loll my pancakes crumbled

Best Answer

Macaroni cheese... Simple and filling and tasty

Best Answer