Maverick321's spelling and grammar.

Best Answer

lol An English teachers nightmare.

Best Answer

A human being's nightmare, really.

Best Answer

onions

Best Answer

actually.. you only said onions :P lol

Best Answer

hehehe true

Best Answer

SOPA

Best Answer

Babies being killed when their mothers abort... it makes me cry and then it makes me mad.

Best Answer

Do I have to pick just one thing?? Let's just say that at least once a week I'm at the park trying to work on my book, and sure enough, the tears insist on rolling!! Damn!!

Best Answer

If you are tryin' to write a book, then in the end all those tears will be worth it..! :) good luck.. 'nd well done.

Best Answer

Thank you!! It's all mostly for my own therapy! Its just do difficult sometimes!

Best Answer

Keep writing, it really is the best therapy...Whether you plan to publish or not...just gettin' it down on paper or screen is a great tonic...whatever you may be writing about.. :)

Best Answer

first timer Anal

Best Answer

Looking back, realizing how I just threw away the last 20 years of my life, and seeing that I'll never get out..

Best Answer

My boyfriend.

Best Answer

Anything that reminds me (in an emotional way) that children are being hurt or neglected.

Best Answer

Abused children, elderly people, and animals. Anyone or anything that is treated cruelly and is to vulnerable to do anything about it.g

Best Answer

Watching a gnome run free. I've been craving a gnomekabob for days now....

Best Answer

The end of City Lights.

Best Answer

Really strong onions

Best Answer

oooo same time

Best Answer