PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers May 8, 2012

my chair.. i think it was drunk... or me

Best Answer

Why do I believe this?

Best Answer

respect

Best Answer

I was working on a cellular tower but only about ten feet up I unhooked my pelican (positioning) hook to jump over to the other face of the tower and slipped. I fell back first into the 6' fence with constantine wire at the top. I just kinda stuck to it like velcro because I had a sweatshirt on so each time I wiggle around the barbs just dug in deeper. Two of the other guys on my crew got me off the fence with no shortage of laughter. I still have a bunch of tiny scars from that little 4' slip.

Best Answer

Dang! Did you laugh afterwards?

Best Answer

Yeah I did, but it was a mostly uncomfortable "I think I broke my back" laugh. I was just happy that they didn't take time to photograph the fiasco before helping me.

Best Answer

the top of an ice cream truck :D oh! and cliff diving (awesome!!!)

Best Answer

WHAT were you doing on the top of the truck? How high do you dive from? You are a daredevil aren't you?

Best Answer

cliff diving? i felt really high but was about 120 ft and on the way does it goes by like whoosh! and snap!!!... what was I doing on top of an ice cream truck? this is a family website, so, i had help, and that's all i'm going to say :D

Best Answer

ive fallen off of my path of happiness. ive become depressed and hateful to those who try to help. i honestly think ill never be able to get back. i cant believe im sharing this...

Best Answer

Why can't you get back on the path? There are people who love you,doom! Let them help! YOU ARE WORTHWHILE! Please let someone/some people help you...You should share this. I thank you.

Best Answer

i dont know. the reason im hateful is because they dont help. they tell me to "suck it up pussyface" or "grow some balls dickhead"

Best Answer

literally, ive been told that before. by the same person.

Best Answer

the turnip truck

Best Answer

So you were born yesterday?

Best Answer