Saving lives, you?

Best Answer

Show off...saving lives...that's a good one. I've seen some of the training you guys go through...brutal. Random question...have you heard of Cross fit? Or Xfit? What am I good at...hmm...art I'm good at. Actually now that I think about this question towards myself, it's tough to answer. I can think of a few things, but 'REALLY' good...I would say I'm really good at being creative...it's just who I am as a person. Creativeness in all areas intrigues me.

Best Answer

Im sorry, I honestly am very humble. I was just being funny. Ad far as what you asked about im assuming they are workouts but I've never done them. As far as art foes, I couldn't draw a straight line with a ruler haha

Best Answer

I thought it was a great answer...being good at saving lives is a heroic trait. Can I ask you though...I have two friends that I went to high school with that are now firefighters and I have asked them the same question...when you go into a burning building to save someone, are you scared you may not return? As far as saving lives goes...provided there is not any blood...I could try. I have my CPR card, so I've been through that emergency training thing...but quite frankly, when they were going over tourniquets and what not...eeks...that person may not make it...

Best Answer

We all live and work by the same motto, "everyone goes home." Every time that bell goes off and we jump in the rig we know in the back of our mind there is always the chance its our last "alarm" (as we call it) but we train and train to make the right decisions and be 2 steps ahead of the game at all times.
You would be surprised what adrenaline can do to help save a life. If someone were to tell me a story about an injury or something my stomach will turn. If im on the ambulance though Im not phased by too much anymore.

Best Answer

That makes sense...when the time come to be 'on' and someone's life is at stake, you just do what you have to do. Here is a random question...why is it sometimes a firefighter is called instead of an ambulance (no fire), do you guys offer more life saving skills or something that the ambulance does not? I've been told if the firefighter is there it's much more serious.

Best Answer

A lot of departments cross train their personnel with fire and ems. They'll send a company along with the Ambulance for medical assist. A lot of times it is for the more serious calls but its also for extra manpower. Most of the time people are sick or hurt in the furthest bedroom on the highest floor with the most steps possible to get to them. A fire company is also highly trained in breaking and entering lol so they'll go along in case the medics are unable to gain access to the patient.

Best Answer

Is the food good at your station?

Best Answer

It depends on who's cooking haha. I will say though, we'll never starve to death.

Best Answer

When I've gone to visit a friend of mine working HOLY COW...there was so much food there. No...you guys will never starve. Thanks for doing what you do...you guys are heroes :}

Best Answer

Nah, we're just crazy ;)

Best Answer

Teaching people about God.<br />
Poetry.<br />
Artwork.<br />
List goes on.

Best Answer

Do you believe God is the universe or a being?

Best Answer

He is everything and beyond, you cannot describe him with mere words, no one can.

Best Answer

I agree, well said.

Best Answer

art work

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

FANTASTIC!!!

Best Answer

Writing!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sleeping.

Best Answer

Best Answer

analyse your life and give you advice to improve it that you will never even try to do.

Best Answer

this answer is classic...

Best Answer

Performing trepanation on unsuspecting passersby.

Best Answer

ouch

Best Answer

woodworking ---shelves, book cases, china hutches ... you name it I try to build it .... even built a set of benches for booths for our little cafe here in town

Best Answer

That's so cool. I have so many designs when it comes to furniture. Have you ever heard of a 'ninja drawer'? I think those are so cool. I want to have a desk built with a few of those in there.

Best Answer

Ninja drawer??? Can't say that I've ever heard of that ... but I'm guessing maybe it's a drawer that is 'hidden' in some way

Best Answer

"You just keep on thinking Butch; that's what you're good at"

Best Answer

Understanding my own failures

Best Answer

If you're really good at that...that's actually quite handy. When we can understand our failures we are that much closer to understanding ourselves better.

Best Answer

crosswords, and i'd still kik yo a$$ in squash? was that you? oO cant remember

Best Answer

HA...you keep talking, but that score of mine would tell the tale. Part of me wishes that I could beat you...just to see your face...so awesome :P

Best Answer

dreamer .. i could drink tea while whooping you up :)

Best Answer

Oh I'm so laughing!!!!!!!! You have no idea what you're getting into. I will destroy you. I can be all nice and kumbaya on ep, but competitively speaking with a sport that I'm BETTER THAN YOU AT...I turn into a different person. grrrr.... ;}

Best Answer

uh huh.. i'l play with my left.. to make it fair XD

Best Answer

I'll even tell you my weaknesses...oh that's right I don't HAVE any with that sport...now I really want to beat you. When I do can I trash talk afterward too...I mean it's only fair :P

Best Answer

how are you going to trash talk when you'll be sobbing into some tissuues? oO

Best Answer

I would only be sobbing in the tissue because I broke your poor ego in shattered little pieces...I mean, I'm a good person, I would feel bad for making you look so terrible at a sport you claim you're so good at...HA!

Best Answer

too funny, its on like donkey kong

Best Answer

If you lived close by...I would be telling you, 'RIGHT NOW, it's ON!

Best Answer

bring it... just so you know i trained in the squash temple of the rubber ball monks.. i learned to play in socks for less grip and turn ability.. im so going to enjoy this :) muwhahaha

Best Answer

Mere child's play my friend...is this funny or what...when I went to respond, I had to laugh at the length this trash talking has gone...too funny. It's a shame your ego just can't accept I'm the better player... ;}

Best Answer

making someone feel like crap

Best Answer

That only works if they're insecure.

Best Answer

Over thinking!

Best Answer

HA...no kidding, I can sympathize.

Best Answer