I sing to my fat, lazy cat reassuring him what a big tough guy he is

Best Answer

I've been told I shouldn't show people his peanut butter trick.

Best Answer

Not have one? Too much damn money? Wish I did though ;-)

Best Answer

Awww

Best Answer

I scratch him on his back right before his tail. His butt I guess. i like to cradle him like a baby on his back and scratch his head .He just relaxes and closes his eyes and seems to like it.

Best Answer

When he gets carried away (extremely smart and dominant) I flip him onto his back and hold him by the throat, like an alpha wolf would do... sometimes I need to do it in public and, not surprisingly, I get the strangest looks.

Best Answer

i dance with my dachshund. she's a much better dancer than i. she still lets me lead.

Best Answer

Let her lick the salt off of potato chips. (cat)

Best Answer

scratch them at the end of their tail and then they start to lick their lips ( i tried it on my dog )

Best Answer

If it's a cat, you know they have a gland right there... It can get all waxy if overstimulated *gags*

Best Answer

She like to french kiss me- I don't like it, but i let her cuz she gets all upset if I don't. I have tried to point her to my cheek, it doesn't work. I think she used to be human.- she knows the right place to kiss- the lips.

Best Answer