MerciAlexis MerciAlexis 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

I'm an insufferable know-it-all that can't shut the hell up, EVER and I need a vacation so my brain will just stop spinning round and round and round........

Best Answer

That I'm a very naughty, yet personable and potentially faithful guy.

Best Answer

'potentially faithful' ... there's honesty for ya... folks are only as faithful as their options...

Best Answer

I actually liked 'only as faithful as their options' alot, it is gonna be my new advice line to use with my friends.
Thanks :)

Best Answer

yup. chris rock said that. although i believe it was 'men are as faithful as their options'. women tend to have lots of options.... none of which are great.

Best Answer

Why should I be faithful during the vast periods of my life when none of the girls I hang with ever consider being faithful to anyone?

Best Answer

like your reply !!

Best Answer

I think that women are just as capable of it as men tho, honestly maybe even more. That may be because of the fact that they have more options tho...

Best Answer

&& not ALL girls are unfaithful Monkeylust... maybe you just go for the wrong kind :p

Best Answer

Or maybe they go for me? I'm not complaining. I'm not insecure. It's just that society (particularly most girls) keeps persecuting those who just like to be themselves and free. Being in theater, you find a lot of those.

Best Answer

**** Everyone. ~phew~ that felt good.

Best Answer

It would feel better if you just screamed it. I don't reccomend doing so in a public place tho...

Best Answer

My brazillian is killing me...

Best Answer

it has just happened and i feel a weight lifted

Best Answer

...i wish i could **** every girl in the world.....

Best Answer

Bed bugs. Oooohhhh....

Best Answer

The letter S. There's nothing super about me.

Best Answer

alot of boob-a-lees.

Best Answer

my dreams which came true

Best Answer

That I want to get drugged and taken

Best Answer

Why didn't you say so in the first place? I had the impression you wanted to get wined and dined and pampered, brought home to meet the folks and all that. To think of all the time we've wasted...

Best Answer

All this hair.

Best Answer

that reads a tad differently than I think you meant it....

Best Answer

An enormous weight. LOL

Best Answer