incog318 incog318 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Community

In order of importance:

1.Polishing my history presentation to better my opportunities.

2. Identifying, revealing and battling habitually untruthful people and agencies. Destroying, even better.

3. Confounding and defanging people with an axe to grind.

4. Hindering foes who want to become better at what they do by learning the obfuscational methods I have been forced to use in the above three lifelong struggles.

5. Identifying and uniting with more people who are fed up with liars, cheats, backstabbers, manipulators, and other godless people so I do not feel so alone in my efforts.

Best Answer

Basic study skills!!!

Best Answer

Napping

Best Answer

yodeling while drinking water :P

Best Answer

Being calm and outgoing at the same time.

Best Answer

Life, I'm a work in process, but we all are. Little by slow I learn more as I go

Best Answer

Understanding women. But then does anyone?

Best Answer

Being more bold with people.... I always feel like I am bothering someone and often times avoid saying or asking things, and then regret it

Best Answer

Sorry you have to feel that way and hope you succeed. Just remember that asking is only half the battle and reading the lies in the eyes and body language is also very important. And much harder still.

Best Answer