BarbIsMe BarbIsMe 56-60, F 22 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Used underwear.

Best Answer

Um yes .. lol

Best Answer

Think it's a man thing anyway, scratch and sniff lol.

Best Answer

condoms

Best Answer

I would never buy a pet online. I would be afraid the breeder of the dog would rip me off.

Best Answer

It would be risky, I agree.

Best Answer

A chocolate teapot :O)

Best Answer

Incense

Best Answer

Me either! Nothing bcuz it will be an extra cost on me. my currency is not in the international market that will enable me to buy stuffs online

Best Answer

underwear and a mattress

Best Answer

I might buy underwear (not used as someone said here .. lol) but I can't imagine buying a mattress without seeing it and laying on it.

Best Answer

well online it would be used, thus bed bugs, dried up seminal fluids, who knows what else...
yeah unopened underwear from a renown store online would be fine i guess...

Best Answer

You can buy new mattresses online.

Best Answer

yeah... still wouldn't trust it... there have been stories about people saying the mattresses were new and they did reseal them in plastic as if they were but when used, the matress didn't feel right so they ripped it and found that there was an old mattress covered to make it look like a new mattress and it was really filthy and used... but yeah that wouldn't be reputable companies doing that i guess

Best Answer

A car

Best Answer

I know people who buy cars on ebay! They're more trusting that I would be!!

Best Answer

Yeah I know some too... I wouldnt risk that!!!

Best Answer

WOW!!! :-D

Best Answer

furniture

Best Answer

CAKES .......aint nobody got time to wait for that ...xx

Best Answer

Promises

Best Answer

nothing dont trust online sales

Best Answer

Services.

Best Answer

bogus antivirus programs - lots of antivirus programs online that are actually a virus itself

Best Answer

Collection of to nail clippings !

Best Answer

Yes .. much better to be able to check them out in person. lol

Best Answer

yes you wouldnt believe some of the popups that come up on your screen telling you that you have all these viruses that their bogus program detected when there were none in the first place - they are just wanting you to spend money on a fraudulent program

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer