Just play with your baby. At 13 months everything is new and it's easy to entertain children at that age. A colorful large soft edge plastic drinking cup is an excellent tool. A big plastic colorful beach ball. A blanket. Play peekaboo. There are all kinds of things that you can do!

Best Answer

Why not "a picnic" At a Nice Park ???

Best Answer

chasing bubbles in the cool grass.<br />
http://www.sdahq.org/new1198/kids/bubbles/Welcome.html

Best Answer

Read to the child.

Best Answer

Bake cookies. Have him or her watch you making the dough. Let them dump ingredients into the bowl, eggs, vanilla etc. Then hold them up to watch the mixer. When finished mixing, give them some dough in their hands (clean) and watch the faces. It is such fun to do. Wash their hands again and then let them watch them bake. It is so amazing to see their little eyes glued to the cookie sheet. When they cool, let them munch down on one. I did this with my grandsons the week before Christmas and the photos I took are priceless. It is a lifetime memory. Good luck.

Best Answer