toddlett toddlett 16-17 90 Answers Jan 8, 2012

Would YOU really want a fifteen year old for your Momma, if you had a choice, is this really fair? This will be very hard for you. It sounds great now, romantic, cozy, grown up, the answer to the love that you long for... but, you cannot imagine, not in your wildest dreams.... the kind of bone aching tiredness an infant brings with him/her, the expenses, the emotional and physical stresses, the responsibilities, the realities of your situation. It is difficult enough for two adults with plenty of money, a great marriage, good jobs, a great house, a lovely nursery,excellent health care, and plenty of extended family to support them, this question makes me very sad for both of you. You just cannot know what is ahead of you. Your baby is helpless, please consider a loving alternative like adoption. It is not so much a question of "wrong" or "right" as it is a question of "fair or unfair" to this baby. Life is hard, why set this baby up for a rough start in this world? Just because you are capable of becoming pregnant does not mean that it is fair to your baby for you to become a mother at this age. The frontal lobe of your brain will not be fully developed for about six or seven more years. Do the research.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind how old my Momma was, as long as she loved me.

Best Answer

Love doesn't make a person capable of withstanding the pressures and responsibilities of parenting a real live infant with needs that are impossible to list here...love doesn't pay the bills, provide the care, create a safe reasonable environment for a fragile human life. Many of the children in foster care today come from young Moms who truly LOVE their children, but, it takes more than love, it takes much more than love.

Best Answer

I will tell you nothing. Your answer speak volumes you seem to think you have life figured out. We as adults don't know ****, right?<br />
You have got one hard as lesson to learn in life. Hang on because this ride you paid for will bring you to your knees without mercy!<br />
My only advice Finish your education, get job, DON'T DEPEND ON A MAN!

Best Answer

Your body is not ready. You have no money. You are not grown enough yourself. You don't have an education. You can't get a job that pays enough to support yourself let alone another person. Your brain has not finished developing. You are not old enough to make medical decisions for yourself. You can't get your child to medical appointments without someone else, you can't drive. Need more? Oh, by the way, a baby is not someone who will always love you and can never be taken away. (heard that too often)

Best Answer

umm i may not have money but my boyfriend does and i will have a job, im very mature for my age, i hae been through to many things u couldnt imagine, im old enough to make decisions for myself,,and my boyfriend has a car, ill be getting my license in a month, i know your baby can get taken away, i myself was taken from my mother and placed with my grandmother,,

Best Answer

Have you planned for the possibility that he may not stick around? Not trying to slam you, just make you think. Men can leave at any time and you will still have a child to raise. I hope you can get a decent job. Most starting jobs barely pay for the car, gas, insurance, etc. Please make sure you get really good medical care. Your body is not prepared for this. I'm sorry you have been through the things you have but the really has nothing to do with being mature enough to raise a child. Good luck and prayers your way.

Best Answer

i know what you are saying, and i pray he does stay, and what can i do if he doesnt, i can be the best parent i can be. that you

Best Answer

You took the words out of of my mouth. Only, they sounded better coming from yours!

Best Answer

I wish you all the best, don't get pregnant

Best Answer

whats so freaking right with it?

Best Answer

O, Good. Now I don't have to get involved- Thanks

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Wow. You must have never known someone who has had to care for a child at such a young age. At 15 you're still selfish and ignorant of the responsibilities of an adult. You might think you understand but you don't. Caring for a child greatly reduces the freedoms you get to have as a teen. Do not get pregnant at 15 you still have a lifetime ahead of you. Btw when I say you I don't specifically mean you, I mean people in general. :)

Best Answer

just what every child needs a 15 year old parent! getta brain kid

Best Answer

Kids having kids, I wish you luck and I hope you have a lot of support around you cause honey you are in for a rough ride. I'm sure in your minds you both have it all figured out. But reality has a way of bitting us on the butt big time.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with It! Congratulations You are now responsible for Feeding, housing, clothing,<br />
doctor visits and education! For a new life. For the next 18 years and beyond!. It was common place in the 1800s No more parties! Little time for friends or family. Your child is your top priority now! You'll probably have to work two jobs at least And go to school to finish your education as well! But It's so worth it! The bad news is our brains are still developing until our 20's That part of the brain that controls the consequences of our actions Won't develop in you for 8 to 10 more years.You will have to learn the hard way through trial and error.But you can do it! Good luck to you. You will need it!

Best Answer

WOW! I thought I was about the only one [besides hillbillycrone] who knew the brain doesn't finish developing until the early 20's. Thanks for speaking up!
Anyway, she won't be responsible for food, clothing, and housing - we taxpayers will when she goes on welfare as a single mom once her partner decides piles of diapers aren't as cool as piles of beer cans. After all, he was smart enough not to marry.

Best Answer

So-called adults mess up their children. How can a child do any better?

Best Answer

I got pregnant at 18. Im 25 now. All I will say is welcome to the real world. You're in for a big surprise! God speed.

Best Answer

You've just lost your own childhood.

Best Answer

Every 15 yr old believes they are just so wise until they are 20--It's not often children can raise children well!!

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with it all. I am young mother of two boys. One of them is 15 months and the other is 3 months. I am married and very happy. I do not understand why people judge young mothers because it is very mean and wrong to criticize anyone because of their age, race, religion, and sex. I am 19 and I got married when I was 17 because I loved my husband. We have been together since I was 14 and talked about marriage and children since we first met. I got pregnant because I wanted to bare his children and because I just knew it was what I wanted. <br />
We had nothing when I was 17. No family, no help, no support, no jobs, no money, no car, no home, no education, nothing... But everything came natural to us and we were blessed. When I was pregnant with my first son we read hundreds of baby books together to learn how to take care of a baby, we got jobs, we rented rooms, we saved money, I got my GED, we walked to doctors appointments, grocery store, work - rain or shine, heat or cold. We did it. <br />
By the time my first son was 3 months we got our first car together, our licenses, a beautiful apartment, furniture, clothes, cribs, baby things, ect...<br />
Now we have two babys, 2 cars, the same beautiful apartment with a wonderful nursery and a clean nice home, we go to church on sunday, we have nice things, pay all our bills, save money, saving up for a nice house before our children turn 5, we have a college savings plan for both our children, and building credit.<br />
I just turned 19 and I am a stay at home mom, I take care of my children full-time, my husband, my home, and I'm there for anybody who needs help. I cook healthy organic meals from scratch, I clean my house head-to-toe everyday, I play, teach, read, care for my two young children everyday all by myself, they are the most joyful children I've ever seen, I have them on a great schedule, and I go to college online. I do alot and I enjoy it so much. I could not imagine my life any other way. My husband works his butt off for us. Two jobs, uncondtional love for his family, trying to start a career in law enforcement and helps out with everything that I do. We have morals and values and thats what counts. Not every young person is consumed with their friends, party's, ipods and smartphones, texting, and their own selfish desires and ect... <br />
Ive seen so many 30-40 something old parents sitting on their expensive phones ignoring their children and infants. They all bottle feed their under-nourished tiny sick looking babies with formula because they dont want to take the time out to breastfeed or because they think its gross or will ruin their breast or cant because of implants. <br />
Alot of older parents, richer parents, educated parents dont always equal better parents. It should not be about age, money, education, how much you have and those factors. It should be about what type of person you are, your character, your love, your devotion, your meaning... Love never fails... Love conquers

Best Answer

Nothing, I'm 15 & 4 months pregnant. People assume your some chavy 'slag' who sleeps with anyone. Iv been with my boyfriend for 1 year & 2 months, he's in a full time job, and iv got a job which I can stay in now and after iv given birth. I am predicted a's & b's in all my exams, & am doing a levels at college. You may say 'im not financially stable' don't tell me no-one brought your children anything. Just because you are young does not mean in anyway you are not capable. My mum and dad were not impressed but they just wanted what's best for me. My boyfriends family are happy, and they are supportive same as all of my family. At 15, now a days you see more things than an adult would of seen at 18/19 trust me on that one!! I will love and care for my child like any other woman in the world, regardless of there age. I do enjoy spending time with my friends, who doesn't. But I much prefer spending time with my boyfriend. I am still carrying on with my education, doing half days at school and learning from home, I will sit my exams like every other year 11 in the country.

Best Answer

wait you dont have a crying baby with colic at 2am or dont want to go to that special event and dont have a sitter. congrats on being one of the lucky ones at your stage of the game. may you have Gods blessings for a happy healthy child.

Best Answer

You will have a baby to look after when you are 16. <br />
Anyway...wats done is done.<br />
Good Luck with your parental duties and responsibilities.

Best Answer

Ok baby girl I hope that you do finish your education I Had baby at a young age and I didn't finish high school. Here I sit at 42 years old and no education I hope that you understand that you are giving up a lot of thing that one day I hope that you don't regret.like parties I guess prom was the biggest thing for me you said you have your families. Support that is key ......good luck to you one last thing may I suggest parenting classes for you and the daddy to be not saying that you cant do it but it never hurts to learn a little more. Good luck Hun I hope you have a healthy baby good luck again

Best Answer

later in life you will want the childhood you just threw away and it may cause you big problems and how do you exoect to take care of a child when you are still one your self you are not even psycally mature yet so how could you begin to think you are emotianly mature enough to bring a new life into this place you have every right to make your own choices but if you were my child he would go to jail for stautory rape and you would go to school

Best Answer

umhe is 16, and thats just dumb, yea make the childs dad be in jail, and not be in the babies life,my oppinion ur dumb. ill still be in school

Best Answer

you asked my opnion and I am not the one dumb enough to have sex at 15 without protection now am I and how can you go to school with a baby on your arm without money because ypu have no job you can not afford daycare so call me dumb if you want to but you are just proving my point you are not mature enough hun good luck but you will need a lot more than luck

Best Answer

I cannot begin to tell you....my best friend had a child at the age of 14....this affected her entire life in ways you could never begin to imagine ! PLEASE , you may think you are equipped to handle it AND YOU MAY BE MORE MATURE THAN MOST 15 YEAR OLDS but no matter how much more mature you are ,you are still 15 and you have so much ahead of you... there will be time for babies after you experience the rest of your teenage years.

Best Answer

im already pregnant,,

Best Answer

dammit, I'm too late to convince you out of it, well make the best of it, this will either bring your family closer together or drive you further apart. If your parents are going to help you, never forget the support they are offerring you, they're going to have to teach you on the fly as your baby grows. again, best of luck and God bless you and your baby

Best Answer

It is not wrong, only you still have your life ahead of you and cannot do the thinks other once your age can, like going out have fun, you will have to be home taking care of your child and probably will regret having the child and blame the child, which is innocent.

Best Answer

There are many things wrong with being pregnant at 15 ... a girl is not equipped to deal with a child at that age as she is still a child herself. But, if you are pregnant you need to tell someone and get support. What's done is done ... if you ARE pregnant ... don't be scared ... talk to an adult about it. If you're not pregnant but thinking about having sex and getting pregnant ... you are underage ... think again!!!

Best Answer