Do you consider yourself to be spiritual?
kbgloves1 kbgloves1 61-65, M 10 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Self Improvement

Spirituality is amazingly individualistic. It is there for all of us to awaken to. Like the sunshine at dawn.

Best Answer

Yes, so spirituality is different for different people - that makes sense

Best Answer

It's the way you feel about Life ,Death,the Universe,ect Inside your own mind,and the time you spend In Contemplation.

Best Answer

That kind of difficult for me to comprehend...

Best Answer

Understanding that you know nothing.

Best Answer

Wow - I like that, monkeysintheattic how did you come to that conclusion? My friend Bill said that to me...

Best Answer

It is the best answer to every question that you are unsure about.

Best Answer

And a great answer to this question. Just be careful noney - I finally got the monkey off my back, but the circus is still in town.

Best Answer

I am the monkey they experiment on. Nothing on my back but the Fackers that control us.

Best Answer

A word that religious people who don't go to church use to hide their irrationality.

Best Answer

But there are religious people that are spiritual, right?

Best Answer

Its a choice we make to know and grow in our daily relationship with God by submitting to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in our lives. <br />
Its our effort to keep our communication with the Spirit clear through confessions and allow the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us in the right directions

Best Answer

listening (serious answer)

Best Answer

delusional is a better desc<x>ription

Best Answer

Aneni mayvin - I dont understand!

Best Answer

neither do I, that's the point!

Best Answer