PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Apr 28, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I feel dirty every time I have to go in an all night store. There's just something sleazy feeling about them. But what is great is a waffle at 2 in the morning. Most of the time, there are no other customers, so you can get good service. And I think the food tastes better then. Maybe because they've had so much down time and used it to clean the grill?

Best Answer

not sure whats open, i know the library down the street is open till 8 at nights on wkdays, they have convenience stores but i dont go out nights much so i dont know if theyre open then

Best Answer

I LOVE all night convenience stores when I run out of a necessity that i need right now....in the 80s there were lots of all night businessres,including an all night pizzaria! Good fun!

Best Answer

Almost everything is open here. I love all night corner stores. Some things may be of poorer quality mid-night(like gas or service) but some of the ones open all night may have special novelty items that the more reputable places may not and if ur daring, the people you meet can be a lot of fun!

Best Answer

Is there anything better than a 7-11 Slurpee at 3am??? Now I ask you hehehehehe

Best Answer

how about sharing a slurpee while barefoot at 3 am? :)

Best Answer

OMG. so you do know better hehehehehe

Best Answer

Well, yeah. Hope your Saturday ROCKS!

Best Answer

I try to stay in my house after 9pm. I've walked into too many places that were either robbed just a few minutes ago, or that were robbed later that night. If I have a choice, usually gas stations are a better idea than convenience stores.

Best Answer