thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 20 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Want of a nail

Best Answer

...the kingdom was lost

Best Answer

My family were selected by the High Lords of London in 1836 to travel to Australia to help explore this place<br />
Convicts are not allowed to be King of England

Best Answer

Lack of English Royal Blood, lack of an army with which to take conquer england and seat myself on the throne. Current Queen is still alive (long live her, she seems a decent enough person.) American Citizenship (I think there may be some conflict there I know that an amendment stripping americans of thier citizenship if they take foreign titles of nobility could be ratified) I have not found the sword in the stone, nor have I pulled it out.

Best Answer

Race and nationality, I imagine.

Best Answer

My gender and being of German/South Aftrican stock. I would qualify as Queen if most of the rest of the population die since they are likely to be ahead of me in the line of accession.

Best Answer

It is impossible, no matter how much it is desired. No one can take over the crown in England anymore. There would just be too much opposition from the public and government if it was even tried; also, from neighboring countries or allies.

Best Answer

well idi amin was king of scotland and emporer of the brtish empire so maybe i can do just that

Best Answer

I am keeping myself open for when the position of "Unquestioned, Unchallenged Global Dictator For Life" becomes available.

Best Answer

My nationality... I'm not from England... Sucks because I always picture myself as a king...

Best Answer

my nationality and bloodline

Best Answer

I'm not from fuucking England

Best Answer

I don't belong to the royal family .. they like to keep the coronations within the family. :P

Best Answer

****** D:

Best Answer

For one, I'm not a Brit. Would I qualify?

Best Answer

my nationality<br />
i m not a british

Best Answer

My family is from Scotland

Best Answer

I dunno I have the same blood type

Best Answer