More of a probe to get everyone to look at themselves and reflect positively on what each of us are truly capable of. Simple, really.
ChristopherMichael ChristopherMichael 18-21 10 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

The laws of physic and human biology.

Best Answer

reality

Best Answer

I wanted to be a garbage collector when I was young. I outgrew that desire I am doing what I like, pretty much.

Best Answer

My laziness. My goal when I was younger was to be a doctor. Totally possible. But, I am in high school, and should be studying harder, but I am just too lazy.

Best Answer

My parents weren't multimillionaires, as was the case with Bill Gates and every other entrepreneur who could pursue their dreams only because they never had to earn a paycheck working for somebody else.

Best Answer

the believe tht it's somehow either chore or difficult - ultimately a lack of self believe, and personal faith i.e. fear

Best Answer

monsters

Best Answer

experience

Best Answer