only death will end all negatives of life

Best Answer

stop living <br />
negative experiences are beautiful in their intesnity, just to feel something so severe that it controls your very actions thoughts and reactions, is a privalege i would consider myself fortunate to suffer in the way i have as i have overcaome everything that ever held me back in ways i never could have.<br />
just to know that i am capable of such passionate emotional response is greatly enlightening <br />
just my opinion

Best Answer

LOVE one another!

Best Answer

We have choice..

Best Answer

what choices do we have?

Best Answer

to choose a positve outlook on life, its amazing when we start with ourselfs the rest of the world begins to look positive.

Best Answer

Be kind and understanding of each other, when it really matters. I'm not talking about the usual "polite greetings" and expected casualties, but to go beyond what is expected, and treat others as a close friend, or a confidant.

Best Answer

if we do not know of the negatives how do we know positive when we have it? we must have both for balance.

Best Answer

Action!

Best Answer

action what? take what action?

Best Answer

Any action in a positive direction is the best answer for depression.

Best Answer