TheAverageIdiot TheAverageIdiot 16-17, M 8 Answers May 23 in Embarrassing & Funny

Got it because of the Beiber clue.

Best Answer

FAGGOOTTTT

Best Answer

lol...i call him by his christian name...JUSTIN BEAVER THE GAY WEAVER ha-ha

Best Answer

What deplorable conduct. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Best Answer

Why? Just because you couldn't get the word?

Best Answer

I know he does a chick probably every night...

Best Answer

Pfft

Best Answer

What's up with you young guys having so much hate towards Justin Beiber? Are you mad? you do realize he's a grown adult now...and you're definitely not on his level....he's successful, rich & good looking.....now I see why you're so angry lol why do you care about him?

Best Answer

I don't hate him. And why are you being so judgemental? What makes you think I'm not any of these? Looks like someone has a crush...

Best Answer

A crush? lol no it's just the hate nowadays is at a all time high..it's really annoying.

Best Answer

I don't have anything personal against Bieber. It's just that if he is a singer, why isn't everybody else? He has no talent...

Best Answer

I was never a Beiber fan until now...his new album is more ''adult'' more for a older audience...my kind of music and yes it sounds good. All that baby baby baby crap yeah that's terrible and annoying.

Best Answer

flag it ?

Best Answer

Why are you just forcing us to answer an exact answer you already have an opinion on?

Best Answer

Why are you wasting your time answering it? Would you die if you didn't?

Best Answer

Because he is a ******

Best Answer

That's not what your mom said when I did her last night...

Best Answer

Your age definitely reflects your banal retorts.

Best Answer

My banal retorts? Using upper class English, are we?

Best Answer