Maybe Jersey Shore.

Best Answer

Dora the Explorer.. so annoying you can't ignore her.

Best Answer

lol so true

Best Answer

American Idol. Hate it to bits now.

Best Answer

Hah i cant even watch that without cringing D: Its all the same and the people rarely ever change

Best Answer

The dying remains of Two And A Half Men...it really WAS Charlie Sheen's show.

Best Answer

Ya i dont like ashton kutcher, my friends met him and demi and they said demi was really sweet and ashton was a complete a$$hole, and i dont doubt that at all :/

Best Answer

He is a punk, he reminds me if this other dueschbag.. Give me a minute his name will ***

Best Answer

Toddlers and tiaras, the Kardashians, the bachelor/bachelorette and jersey shore

Best Answer

Toddlers and tiaras is effing ridiculous those parents need to be shot. And the rest completely agree haha

Best Answer

Gossip girl....the worst show ever!

Best Answer

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE THAT AGREES!!! THANK U!!!

Best Answer

How I met your mother is very unfunny

Best Answer

i can name a few how i met your mother jersey shore keeping up the the kardashians, any show on E but by for the worse is the kardashians haha my aunt and cuz love that show and i feel like killing my self every time it is on haha

Best Answer

:O how could u? I loooovvveee how i met your mother. whats so bad about that? And all of the kardashians should just dissapear and im pretty sure no one would even notice haha :P

Best Answer

i can never get in to it,it's just a bunch of people just having a pointless conversation haha i'm sorry but i can't get in to it,i'm the only person that don't watch that show O_o WHY HAHA

Best Answer