Good advice would be very much appreciated, thank you :) Say if the person was 5"4, and 130lb
sally82much sally82much 16-17, F 7 Answers Sep 16, 2011

Dosent work, what happens is that your metabolism shuts down because your body thinks its starving and tries to store fat, the first thing it does is use up fluid in your body, so you think you are losing weight but youre not, and you put that weight back on straight away.

The best thing to do is to control your diet by eating something every 2 hours, be it a muesli bar, a banana, a yoghurt etc, that way your metabolism stays active and the weight that you lose is fat and not muscle or fluid.

I dont know what the big thng is thats happening in 12 days but maybe you should have started thinking about this a while ago

Best Answer

So-called "starvation mode" is a myth. There is absolutely no scientific research to support this viewpoint. In fact, research proves it's false. Also the eating every 2 to 3 hours is also bogus. Bottom line is that to lose weight your calorie intake needs to be lower than what you're burning. When you eat or how often makes no difference.

Best Answer

It's different for everybody but I'm estimating at your height and weight you would lose about 15 pounds if you also exercised. I am the same weight and height and have fasted for 40 days (without exercise though).

Best Answer

That's very impressive, how did you find the willpower to fast for 40 days?
I've done 7 days before, but can't seem to find any willpower at all any more :(

Best Answer

you can lose weight by farting REALLY ? - SORRY I MIS READ

Best Answer

i dont know.. i lost lots of weight a time back when i started a new job..

i was on my feet all day,, the weight just dropped off.. so i would say get lots of exercise..

Best Answer

Depends on your start weight. I lost 70 pounds in 5 months, but i started at 280 lbs (hmm my maths is ok at this late hour to convert from stones to pounds !:-)). The closer to your ideal weight you start the slower it will come off generally. I found runnign and healthy eating were the best ways.

Best Answer

In a person who is carrying a fairly normal weight and isn't dehydrated....I would estimate about 6-8 pounds. I've never gone on that kind of flash diet though, so I'm only speculating. Most of it would be water weight, and I would be surprised if the person didn't pass out after about day 4.

Best Answer

You don't pass out at day 4. You actually have more energy. Your body goes into starvation mode and begins to feed itself with stored food in your body. If you're going to pass out, you will pass out around day 2 (headaches, blackouts, hunger pains, general weakness).

Best Answer

It's going to depend on the person's body really but just to give you and idea when I fast every year I can lose as much as 5lbs in the first week without exercising much. If you are doing it to lose weight and you are also exercising you might lose a bit more. Be careful that you are still getting your daily vitamins.

Best Answer