please , serious answers as the person is likely to have other mental issues too, so I need to be able to make the difference he lives the door unlocked EVERY TIME, the water running and the coffee on the running stow and forgets about them recently. It started when he was 40 but had some defective quirks all hes life, so am wondering if its not something specific. Also while hes like retarded sometimes, sometimes he snaps back and he still is keeping a job, and was good at math when younger. I cant tell whats is/was wrong with him
defectivemoonbunny defectivemoonbunny 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 16, 2010

Dam, now what was the answer I was going give here... who are you and why did you ask me that ques.... ohhh wait is that pudding :) do like pudding? what was your name again?

Best Answer

It varies, and sometimes never happens.

Best Answer

There isn't a specific age. It happens at different ages but the likelihood increases as you get older.

Best Answer

At whatever age their brain physically begins to shrink and they begin to lose their capacity to remember the names of their children,as an example.

Best Answer

yah but am trying to figure out if its because of age or some specific disease, cause person had mental problems all hes life, and not of the emotional kind....he still has a job so how senile can he be? Really don't know, sometimes I feel my 90 y old grandpa is less senile

Best Answer