newoday newoday 70+, M 16 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Intimacy

Whatever both are comfortable with. It's nobody else's business.

Best Answer

as long as neither is JAIL BAIT there is no appropriate age difference. I have dated older , alot older and younger and alot younger and same age.....I settled for older I am 59 he is 70 and there are days I want to trade him in but he is too good to trade in or let go.....but age means nothing JUST A DATE RIGHT

Best Answer

For most of human history the traditional age difference between an older man and younger wife was 10 or more years. The woman needs to be near the beginning of her baby making years. The man needs to have economic stability and power. That makes him older and her younger. Dating is best at about the same age difference.

Best Answer

As long as both are over 18yrs old, the difference in age between two people who love each other is unimportant. :)

Best Answer

For girls the man should be at least 10 years older for men the woman should always be at least 20 years younger. This presents problems for young men and old women, but thems the rules.

Best Answer

It does not matter,it should not matter. Age is just a number. It all depends on if they truly love each other. :)

Best Answer

Don't think it matter's aslong as there both comfortable n happy everyone else can go **** lol

Best Answer

After you have reached adulthood I would say a maximum of 15 years age difference. If your partner is old enough to be your mother or your father then it is too much. So 15 years is in European and American standards not legally old enough to be a mother or father. Of course it also depends on the ages when you meet. 20 yr old woman and 35 year old man sounds like a big difference but 30 yr old woman with 45 year old man is not such a big difference. But for a good understanding of each other maybe only a few years difference is the best say 3 - 5. My partner is 10 years younger than me. So I have the opposite situation. Older woman, younger man.

Best Answer

It has to be legal.

Best Answer

okay I will assume to both are over the age of consent, and with this said there are other factors as well. in my opinion the primary factor should be level of maturity of both people involved. if for example a girl is too young and immature that you might imagine herself in love, without properly considering that sje may simply be infatuated... I think that would be a good indicator of immaturity. I will add from a man's point of view as well, if he uses that infatuation to take <br />
advantage of her, or avoid adding that possibilities to the dialogue, then my feeling is that he is at least as immature. the fact is adults do not start off by being in love, they begin by spending time getting to know each other dating, then if there's a good basis, the relationship may continue.<br />
this moves us to the next consideration, will both parties involved be able to withstanding your continual onslaught of advice by well many friends and strangers? if both parties can squarely face the negative aspects as well as positive, and managed to maintain a relationship so that love can develop, then I think the number of years age difference doesn't really matter at all. I guess my point is <br />
this isn't something that can be decided up front, or limited by Nate range, or even decided without facing the confrontation and discovering how you both there alone and together.

Best Answer

if it is an obvious I'm using voice recognition to type for me.... Age range, not nate range... Pls overlook typos. :P

Best Answer

Whatever both parties are comfortable with. There are no rules in our pursuit of love and acceptance.

Best Answer

0-3 yrs

Best Answer

One they're 18, play ball

Best Answer

Anything between 25 & 55 yrs! :-)

Best Answer

Me and my boyfriend are 7 years apart and we are happy. I dont think its a bad age difference at all.

Best Answer