In the UK
zoey932 zoey932 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 10, 2012

in this day and age.. its seems to be people in their 30's.. on average :S

Best Answer

my oldest just moved back home at 28 and now having a baby

Best Answer

I moved out at 18

Best Answer

Same as me. It would drive me insane if I lived at home into my 30's. One of the guys I work with is 29.. and he happily admits he will live there until his parents die and he gets the house :S

Best Answer

im 18 and my mum says i should stay until i get marrid.<br />
My brother is 26 and he never left "i wonder why"<br />
im planning to leave as soon as i can just disapear and never EVER return again.

Best Answer

i moved out of parents house when i was 17 years old, but i just moved back in with my parents again to heal i went through some kind of breakdown i didnt have anywhere else to go , i wanted to get help but i couldnt stand being away from my son so i came back to my parents house to heal , but as of right now im ready to go back home but i spent too much on christmas so i have to get money to move back home but i am now 37 and i am so greatful for a family like mine they have listened to every crazy thought i had and they stood by me, i dont think they believe anything i said but they were at least there to listen to me they just dont want me to get hurt again but i as

Best Answer

My boyfriend has asked me to move in with him as hes just got his own house, im 19 i do need to move out of my parents house but my boyfriend p*sses me off to the max so im abit stuck on wat to do

Best Answer

right about the age of JOB and MONEY. When you have a job and make your own money and you think you're mature and able to care for yourself, then go for it.I know people of 30 who are completely immature and unable to live on their own and then I know people of 20 who are totally able and actually DO live alone and go fine !

Best Answer

I was 17, couldn't imagine staying later than 18!

Best Answer

Varies depending on economy. In flush times, fledglings fly early, around school leaving age.<br />
In hard times they stay well into adulthood unless their parents kick them out. The longer they stay, the more immature they remain.

Best Answer

I left at 17 to go to university, and never came back; my relationship with my parents changed while I was away (into something more adult) and it never felt right to go back, even though I don't live very far away.

Best Answer

i was gone at 20.<br />
all but one of mums other spawn were out 14, 16, 17 & 22. the remainder is still there at 28.

Best Answer

99......lol

Best Answer

i'm 30 and i still live at home , i'm not in the US tho

Best Answer

Late 20s or 30s, in this economy.

Best Answer

delay it as much as you can........trust me independence is highly overrated.....& expensive

Best Answer

In the US I think it is around 18 or 19.

Best Answer