The advice I would give someone is.. "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."
f0revery0ung f0revery0ung 22-25, F 18 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Health

Dont get married

Best Answer

The same advice my dad gave me so long ago—“Always treat a woman like the lady she is”

Best Answer

dont expect anything from anyone , ull never get disappointed and ull always be pleasantly surprised when something does happen

Best Answer

not to get into a soda habit, it can ruin your joints. havent had one in almost 4 yrs, had two hip surgeries and a knee one, wish i had never touched the stuff

Best Answer

My best advice is this: "DON'T GIVE ADVICE!!!!! Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it!"

Cheers,

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Run for office! Be the change!

Best Answer

Always watch your drink and never put it down.. and to never drink 2 litres of vodka in the space of 2 hours

Best Answer

my advice "hey I'm never experience it, do ask someone else!"

Best Answer

Don't take life too seriously- you'll never get out alive.

Best Answer

If you love a woman then love her twice as much as you think she needs

Best Answer

Don't fret over the things that are beyond your control. Don't hesitate to do a small part if it will even only make a tiny positive difference.

Best Answer

Learn to appreciate, give and receive... Oral $exual gratification! :)

Best Answer

Time is the most precious thing you will ever own. Use it wisely.

Best Answer

OBEY!

Best Answer

'You do what you love and **** the rest.' (Even though I've probably said this ****-tons of times)

Best Answer