The advice I would give someone is.. "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."
f0revery0ung f0revery0ung 22-25, F 18 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Health

Dont get married

Best Answer

The same advice my dad gave me so long ago—“Always treat a woman like the lady she is”

Best Answer

dont expect anything from anyone , ull never get disappointed and ull always be pleasantly surprised when something does happen

Best Answer

not to get into a soda habit, it can ruin your joints. havent had one in almost 4 yrs, had two hip surgeries and a knee one, wish i had never touched the stuff

Best Answer

My best advice is this: "DON'T GIVE ADVICE!!!!! Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it!"<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

Run for office! Be the change!

Best Answer

Always watch your drink and never put it down.. and to never drink 2 litres of vodka in the space of 2 hours

Best Answer

my advice "hey I'm never experience it, do ask someone else!"

Best Answer

Don't take life too seriously- you'll never get out alive.

Best Answer

Don't fret over the things that are beyond your control. Don't hesitate to do a small part if it will even only make a tiny positive difference.

Best Answer

Learn to appreciate, give and receive... Oral $exual gratification! :)

Best Answer

Time is the most precious thing you will ever own. Use it wisely.

Best Answer

OBEY!

Best Answer

'You do what you love and **** the rest.' (Even though I've probably said this ****-tons of times)

Best Answer