cyndyandchris cyndyandchris 31-35 10 Answers May 31, 2009

Whenever they happen to be in the position to responsibly take care of a child..

Best Answer

That totally depends on maturity level. Some teenagers are more mature than some 30-40 year olds, so actual age is not relevant...only maturity.

Best Answer

over 25.

Best Answer

I don't think that there is really a good age or time. People wait till they have a great job and can be finacualy stable but then who's to say that , that good job will allow you to spend time with a child, if you don't wait till you have a great job then you will worry about how you will have money for food sometimes, or what people will think of you. it's damn if you do and damn if you don't.

Best Answer

Children are a lot of work.. more than you can imagine! Being able to support them financially is important, but being able to support them mentally and spiritually is of even greater of importance. Age is a number that doesn't define when someone is ready or not, but maturity is a definite factor!! One should never rush into having kids.... babies are adorable, but the grow up to be TEENAGERS!!! <br />
:p

Best Answer

Fifteen years old for both, if they are educated properly about the sacredness and happiness of family life.

Best Answer

when you can support them, and you can raise them, i started young and grew up with my kids then I had another when i was in my thirties and i see both advantages, when your young you don't know everything and you learn along with them, when your old your more mellow, more thoughtful but a lot more boring as a parent, my kids all a precious to me and I think when you know it's right and you can handle it and your of age go for it

Best Answer

it is said age 20 is best for a women to give birth to a healthy competitive child. But then, that child needs financially stable, mature and responsible parents (no age requirement for that, tho i'd say average 25+ is minimum life experience needed) <br />
then it's love needed, then it's 2 persons who want same thing equally strong, and, and, and<br />
if you asked this on a forum, means you are not ready yet

Best Answer