Maine. Best-natural beauty,all seasons and relatively affordable housing except on the water. Worst- TPers,conservatives,gun nuts and the stupidest Gov. in the history of humanity(Paul LePage)
jjb6560 jjb6560 46-50, M 20 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

North Korea

Best: working at my job in the torture chambers

Worst: no one wants to be my friend unless we threaten them with violence

Best Answer

Arizona

Best- Interesting rock formations, and good hiking trails.

Worst- Right wing, gun-toting crazies. They're everywhere. Also, you never know who has a gun and can just shoot you. Also, the weather here is completely wrong. It's warm when it's cloudy, and freezing when it's sunny.

Best Answer

LOL...same here

Best Answer

I lived out there before its the wild west for sure. I can only say that it was pretty like you said been out to Tortilla Flats..

Best Answer

The gun toting crazies can work both ways...i guess i look at it this way because i am one of them...
BUT if you have some criminal and they have a choice between robbing or violating someone they KNOW isnt armes and someone they arent sure of...they are going to take the easy way!

Best Answer

For a minute I thought you had written the original answer.I was going to send it to you-you're too quick!

Best Answer

Yes and no, it's kind of a sensitive subject. In short, I think gun control is far too lax in Arizona, but it guns definitely shouldn't be banned. Neither extreme is good.

Best Answer

Best: Health Insurance is mandatory

Worst: screwy weather can make you sick... like 75 one day and 50 the next

Best Answer

Florida... best.. beaches...worse.... all the OLD people!!

Best Answer

Too true and we're paying through the nose to keep them alive-and for what?

Best Answer

for them to drive like sh*t!!!

Best Answer

Amen Brother.If politicians had ANY balls,they'd get all these old farts off the roads NOW!They're worse than any drunk.

Best Answer

sooooo true:) - or teens.

Best Answer

The wicked witch of the west...Governor Jan Brewer!

EP Link

It's Arizona

Best Answer

My State is N.S.W (New South Wales)

Best things about it. lots of wild and open places to visit and explore, great beaches too.

Worst things. Taxes and politicians (i suppose just like any other state in teh world)

Best Answer

I love the People's Republic of Massachusetts........Medical marijuana, liberal kooks and we still have bookstores.

Best Answer

I voted for your weed you can thank me later :))

Best Answer

I moved here to Western Washington for this Best: Cloudy Weather and Cool Moderate Temperatures Year Round ... 80% Gray Days and Temperatures in ... Winter 20 - 40, Spring 30 - 60, Summer 50 - 80 and Fall 20 - 50 degrees. Mostly in this Range Year Round.

People do not appreciate the Climate up here. Wonder why they live in Washington if they want California's kind of weather. And into too much Conventional Crap like Sports and Traditional Lifestyle Genre Interest. Most People are Consumers! I can't feel comfortable with others like this. Its too close for comfort, but it is really divided 50% / 50% by Republicans and Democrats here. Its a struggle though and battle if it might just go right.

Best Answer

best - food, worst - roads.Louisiana.must keep in mind roads built on swamp

Best Answer

New Jersey---taxes through the roof-corrupt state government - beach fees - trash all over the roads - industrial parks and shopping centers where farms were - rotten weather - Camden, Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth ---

Good? I never lived anywhere else-so it's home.

Best Answer

Illinois, Great place to experience all four seasons, High fuel and income tax, union run, and 2 years behind paying our libraries.

Best Answer

Best: the Governor of the State of Arizona Jan Brewer, and Sheriff of my county, Joe Arpaio. Worst: the economy, the heat, and desert dust everywhere.

Best Answer

Wisconsin has great beer, bratwurst, cheese, and lets not forget the Packers. Go Pack Go!!! The down side. Taxes. We are in the top 5 states for the worst taxes.

Best Answer

The best thing is that people are compassionate to help out in a crisis.

The worst thing is the good-old boy politics that are self-defeating in many ways.

Best Answer

Best Thing---- Peyton Manning Is GOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Worst thing-- To many bad memories here

State--- Indiana

Best Answer