thegoldentoken thegoldentoken 22-25, F 280 Answers Oct 26, 2011

Is everybody that stupid? Astrology is your basic nature. If you plant a sunflower seed in America and another in India, they will be different. However, no matter what their differences, their basic traits are usually there, and it is still a sunflower no matter what. So not all Aries are mean and not all Pisces are oversensitive. Besides, all you Scorpios who say your sign is the best, that is such a cocky Scorpio thing to say. I understand very well that there is no best sign, and if you think your sign is the best, then you are simply cocky and arrogant ( usually traits of Scorpios and Aries). This is all coming from a Libra, so suck it.

Best Answer

Haha! I agree that it is a Scorpio thing to say that we are the best but I think that's because we are not very trusting people. I am a scorpio and I don't think that we are the best but I also don't think there is a best and a worst of any signs we are all going to be attracted to different signs there really is no way of settling the argument also not all people are going to have every trait of their sun sign for example, I am a scorpio and I do have most of the Scorpio traits but only to a certain degree I'm not as dominating, jealous or as serious as the zodiac says but It might be because I was born on a cusp so I'm a Scorpio but with Libra tendencies. I have always admired and been very attracted to libra (I love how charming they are), Gemini (they are witty and fun) and sagitariius (I love their optimism and frankness) I would probably have to say these three are my favorite but it doesn't mean they are the best they have just as many faults as the rest of us it just means that I admire and am attracted to them ;)

Best Answer

I must say I agree with you scorpio's are the bomb like tick,tick... Lol

Best Answer

The scorpios that I have known tend to be cocky and judgemental. But like you said, you can't judge a book by it's cover. I always give everyone a chance but scorpios just never seem to impress me.
Team geimini!

Best Answer

-_- wow....

Best Answer

TEAM GEMINI

Best Answer

I like u

Best Answer

OK I am a Pisces and I agree that I'm sensitive but I'm also compassionate and I'm very creative, to me I think of myself as a strong individual and I'm content. We are the dreamers! Pisces

Best Answer

Hmmm.... True, we can be boastful at times....
I'm a Scorpio. Most people can’t or don’t take the time to understand the truth and personal aspects of us Scorpions.

We are passionate, loyal, understanding, demonstrative, highly possessive. We have good sense of humor. And something within us Scorpions that can easily sense something wrong, we can tell another person is feeling (called, Sixth Sense). But we are very mysterious, secretive, dominant, judgmental, observant... etc. We lack trust on everybody, and think a lot alone.

And hey! All signs have good and bad traits. So no sign is the best or the worst. All is even! No more, no less!

Best Answer

scorpions are good enough to achieve a tag of being loyal...they are fully determined and are the most psychic of all zodiacs. They live there life as they want it to be.
scorpions. There are some bad side of scorpions but it is very genuine that if one thing has a good side it will definitely have a bad side too. They are jealous and revenge taking kind of but they are best for those who do good to them as well worst for those who do bad to them.It is very hard for a scorpio to forget and forgive easily.

Best Answer

>_< Gr. How am I sure of myself if I can never be confident?! I was never confident. I hate my sign. ARROGANT?! Do you know how much I pray everyday for my family's health and for the world to repent from its sins?! HUH?!!

Best Answer

Well, this has to be the most ridiculous discussion ever. Scorpio the sexiest? Gemini the worst? " Mine is the best" "no mine is", " well this sign sucks because this" No wonder a lot of you hate Gemini's, your not very intelligent and Gemini's are very intelligent, quick witted and social rulers. Some scorpio's might be attractive, but horrible in bed. Pisces and Cancer are dull and emotionally unstable. There are pros and cons to all astrological sign traits, but if you had to pick a top three as in the best three by there pros from an outside perspective it would be Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini. Every sign is going to have different feelings towards anothers traits, but step outside yourself for a minute and look at the bigger picture if you want an intelligent, educated answer for this question. I stuck up for Gemini strongly, because they seem to get a lot of "haters" (jealous ppl). I am none of the 3 signs. This opinion is based on my own dealings with all signs and my research.

Best Answer

Thank you! Makes me feel better.. :D

Best Answer

As a Libra I totally dig Gemini's. I don't think most people hate them, just the people in this forum

Best Answer

Awwwe <33 thanks :3 #TeamGemini !!!!!

Best Answer

Every sign is the worst and the best if you implement the right situation customized for every individual sign.------------------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------- ----------------------Scorpios for example are straight forward.--------------------------------------------------------------------They are warriors when it comes to decisiveness under great emotional tension.---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A similar situation would emotionally break down a Pisces, but in a situation where someone needs a helping hand from a caring friend, they can rely on a Pisces more than a Scorpio. There exists countless scenarios to disprove a specific starsign of greatness and display their weakness.--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------- ------------------------------ -------------------------------------------To determine the greatest star sign, you have to set the ultimate target and see who dominates it's way through all the boobytraps and reaches this target. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------------------ -----Without question the ultimate target of life concerning any living creature is survival. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------Every star sign has a few traits that is extremely helpful in achieving the ultimate target, however there is 1 sign that stands above all others on every aspect concerning the realization of the ultimate target. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------------------ ----------------- -----1 ultimate sign shaped and polished to perfection by nature to acquire the ultimate target with an OUTstanding calculative mind, ingenious creativity, ability to convert manipulative control on any obstacles including humans, uncanny sense of mind reading like powers through unmatched empathic enforcement, award winning control over emotional fluctuations, supreme flexibility on all platforms imaginable in life and utilizes these powerful traits with unearthly masterful artistry without losing touch of it's charismatic, charming, loving, fun, friendly and warm personality.------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The precise recipe for universal success. ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------My guess is that anyone with correct knowledge of people who read this so far has exactly pinpointed 1 and ONLY 1 star sign that matches these priceless qualities through it's entirety.------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And your guesses are extremely spot on, it is in fact the unrivaled Gemini.---------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------This assessment is purely based on reality stated with complete neutral perspective and---the absence of emotional influential factors.------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------It is not intended to downgrade theremaining star signs, it is intended to inject a considerable dose of reality in those who question the unsurpassable Gemini. --------------------------------------To those who present their personal emotionally triggered preference as facts such as ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "I believe the best zodiac sign by far is SCORPIO. They are sexiest" by ProudScorpio46------------Yes ProudScorpio46, scorpios are very sexy, especially Charles Manson and many other psycho serial killers who were Scorpio.------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------According to the FBI website fbi.gov, Cancers are the most booked criminals and are the--the most dangerous of zodiac signs. In descending order from Cancer for the number of --crimes committed is Taurus; Sagittarius is the third on the list, then Aries, Capricorn, -----Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini.----------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Notice the Gemini representing the least criminals It doesn't symbolize Gemini's as the minority of criminals, it indicates that the bright Gemini is less likely to get caught.
Have a nice day

Best Answer

You talk as much as a Gemini... Frankly you guys dont strike me as that bright. You are in a WORDLY sense, you can screw people over with scams and sale pitches, but emotionally i can manipulate you to take that mouth of yours and say something at the wrong time and take all the blame for it ^_^

-Scorpio

Best Answer

Gosh thanks a lot most of us seem to hate us Gemini. Top 3 for me would be Libra sagitarius and Aquarius

Best Answer

The best in my opinion are Virgo for their cleanliness and orderliness. Very well organized people who take care of their appearance, next is Aries for their boldness, Libra for their inner and outer beauty, Leo for the confidence, Pisces for their creativity and intelligence. I am cancerian and our worst trait is being over sensitive and worrying too much about others and the future. Humor, nurturing, honesty and kindness are our best traits. The rest have good qualities as well: Sagittarius are fun-loving people but can be jealous and cruel, Aquarius are beautiful people, Capricorns are hard working and have lots of humor. Taurus are calm, intelligent and love money, Scorpio are ambitious, possessive, fair and kind. Gemini are pretentious, they can pretend to help you while they say nasty things behind your back!

Best Answer

u r rite dude em a cancerian too and my worst trait is being over sensitive and worrying about others i hate that habit of mine its too much :'(

Best Answer

same here, its killing, but cant handle it

Best Answer

Right about Geminis!

Best Answer

I think virgos are boring and grey people....and i think the the cute and kind surface is just a mask for their inner insecurity and fear.And they are like robots.I like them but not too close to me :)

Best Answer

Excuse me not everyone's the same , people just suspect they will say that kind of stuff! Gemini just collect information not hurt someone but to share what they learned. You are so wrong!

Best Answer

Im a taurus and imm not attracted to money

Best Answer

I know one thing im calm and patient. But there is more to live then money.... -_-

Best Answer

I know one thing im calm and patient but they're is more to life then loving money... -_-

Best Answer

that is not true about Gemini, that just a girl thing , that does not mean it fall in the Gemini category. so if your friends are bitchy and catty and they are Gemini, that is who they are, not because they are Gemini.

Best Answer

Charles Manson, Scott Peterson, who killed his pregnant wife, Lorena Bobbit, who cut off her husbands penis, then grabbed her car keys and went for a ride then thru it out of the window, Velma Barfield, who was the first woman to die by lethal injection for poisoning six people, including her own mother, Karla Faye Tucker, who was executed for using a pick ax to kill a woman, Katherine Knight, who stabbed her boyfriend to death, then cooked his body parts, then served them with vegetables, Perry Smith, who was executed along with his partner for killing members of the Clutter family in Kansas: the movie "In Cold Blood" was based on those killings. Moses Sitole, the worst serial killer in South Africa who raped and murdered dozens of women. Meta World Peace, aka Ron Artest, the thug player for the Lakers, Betty Broderick, who killed her ex-husband and his wife, after breaking into their home. And Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. All of the aforementioned people were born under the sign of Scorpio.

Best Answer

i just find that incredibility funny

Best Answer

And your point is? There are good and bad born under every sign. I'm sure that every killer/criminal isn't a scorpio.

Best Answer

But most are

Best Answer

Did I say that all scorpios are bad? Don't read into things that are not there, that's not good for you. I merely pointed out that extreme, violent and over-the-top behaviors seem to come from this sign. Like Leonard Lake, who along with Charles Ng, would abduct young women and men and kill them. The women were made to be their sexual slaves. David Parker Ray, "The Toy Box Killer", 39 people died by his hands. Richard Beasley, " The Craigslist Killer". He would lure men to a farm who needed work, and kill them. Kristen Gilbert, killed 4 patients, and attempted to kill 3 others at a VA. hospital. And the late crime boss, John Gotti. All scorpios.

Best Answer

Seem to. Not all.

Best Answer

Best Answer

This is really idiotic.Everybody can has a mental disorder.There are a lot of serial killers every other zodiac sign.But if you want to stick to assessments...the most serial killers of the world born in cancer sign.And the most brutal too.Btw i like cancers.

Best Answer

thats a fabricated story

Best Answer

true not everyone that is a scorpio is a crimanil

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahaha I LOVE YOU

Best Answer

That's just awesome. Serves other people right for annoying Scorpios.

Best Answer

Katy Perry
Leonardo DiCaprio
Emma Stone
Bill Gates
Ryan Gosling
Lorde
Pablo Picasso
Kevin Jonas
Ethan Hawke
Keith Urban
Kendall Jenner
Bram Stoker

All of the aforementioned people were born under the sign of Scorpio.

Best Answer

I believe the best zodiac sign by far is SCORPIO. I am a scorpio and I know all about it. Try looking it up. It's mysterious, dark, passionate, menacing, dominant, and above all things, the sexiest of all zodiac signs. I dare you, look it up and IT WILL SAY IT. Scorpio is a deep thinker, they know more about you then you think, and their outer-cover covers everything they truly feel. All zodiacs have good and bad qualities, but I have to say out of all of them SCORPIO is my favorite.

Best Answer

you are right babe, scorpio is simply the best, they are gifted

Best Answer

Scorpio's are shy but they are super intelligent and they have good sense of humor as i am a scorpio and i am a IITian

Best Answer

Can i hear it from someone thats not a scorpio >_>

Best Answer

WHAT ShySexyTaurus said!P

Best Answer

I agree....Scorpios rule!

Best Answer

Can't always trust the Internet but I can give it a try.(hehe no way)

Best Answer

Right! :P

Best Answer

Scorpios are also cocky as heck.As shown in what he wrote.Gemini is simply best.look at the traits to that.They are much better.Seems like most people on the site seems to agree also #TeamGemini!!!

Best Answer

Depends on what Decan you are though although I do find Scorpios to be the best signs out there but I think its because I'm a cancer and I'm extremely attracted to them I've had crushed on lots of them and most of my friends are Scorpios.

Best Answer

Cuz you are one....

Best Answer

I think Scorpio's and Gemini's are the best. Scorpio for their sharp minds and ways of dealing with emotions/feelings. Gemini's are very quick on adapting and smart with any kind of situation. Gemini's are known for being to faced when in reality they are TWINS! I am a Gemini and I am very proud to be. I get along with everyone, I adapt to every situation I am in and lastly Gemini's are not fake .. and it's very hurtful and rude to say we are.

Best Answer

I agree with you im a Gemini as well and i adapt very easily to my environment and different situations and yeah we do get a bad rep for being two faced

Best Answer

Im a Gemini and I love what you said about us #TeamGemini !!

Best Answer

Its not two-faced. We just are able to see everyone's side to things and tend to change our minds a lot!

Best Answer

I agree. I'm the same way. Gemini!

Best Answer

I agree but just not good for people who wants a stable relationship. You guys will say everything just to get the girl then they end up left behind hanging.

Best Answer

team Gemini. Thank you!!! some people on here just do not know what they are saying about our sign.

Best Answer

The best sign of all is obviously Sagittarius because we're good natured , honest , enthusiastic , highly intelligent , idealistic , humorous and well mannered. Our personalities are a mixture of a outgoing confidence with a layed back appeal. Great sense of the world at large , whether it be current fashion , music or art (in other words always up to date) whenever were in love it's always a great relationship because we're very very enthusiastic and over the top. Because of our "can do" attitude , we are happy on task and responsible. We also tend to speak our minds and are very very good liars if we need to.

Best Answer

if i am fair, i read through most of the replies to this question and i see judgement, 'from the people i know' you have to look at the moon signs, you have to take into account how close each person is to being in the realm of the following or previous star sign.

in my own reply, nor am i going to be bias with my own sign or influenced by other peoples responses, personally, i think that the best signs consist of LIBRA, VIRGO and SCORPIO, i believe that the worst are, ARIES, TAURUS and GEMINI.

but as i said, everything depends on the persons preference and what they seek to be... i am a libra, but that does not conflict my reply.

Best Answer

I knew you were a libra before you even said it lol.

Best Answer

I believe you are wrong ! Gemini show there true beauty in there own way! They should have the tops !

Best Answer

For your information, Taurus is not the worst sign. Taurus people are calm, collected and very intelligent. Taurus people may be shy and may seem more like background people, but they're not. Once you get to know a Taurus person, they'll be the highlight of your day. I'm not a Taurus, I'm Aquarius. I'm not saying Taurus is the best. But you truly suck for thinking that they're the worst.

Best Answer

I agree. Taurus people are calm and patient. We know how to understand. We have stable minds. We think clear. We dont like fights and arguments. How are we the worst? Please explain.

Best Answer

Aries' are not the worst. I'm an Aries, we're usually the adveturous, funny, outgoing, confident and spontaneous type. Why would be one of the worst? And Geminis tend to be very intelligent. Same goes for Taurus'.

Best Answer

aqarius- dreamers, falls in love fast, shy, quite, strong

aries-fake,naive,pretenious, forceful, can be nice

taurus- earthy, spiritual,loving,demading,temper if pushed,charming

gemini- two faced, moody, very smart, busy,social

cancer- crabby, moody, loving, protective of family, very sensitive, emotional

leo- attention demanders, cocky, bully, generous, radiant, smart, big ego, jealous, popular

virgo= neat, shy, worry, perfectionist, conservative, respectful

libra- great judges, beautiful, up to date, fun loving, social. balance

scorpio- intense, deep, smart, determined, sexual, spiritual transformating

sagittarius-honest, popular, fun, outspoken, adventurous

capicorn= hard working, pessimistic,loving, fun

Best Answer

I am a leo and I am not mean. :-(

Best Answer

i agree with most if this.But i think saggitarius never honest.They are the best liars of the zodiac most of them a cheater and very childish.Unstable and has too big mouth but they don't do things as well..And aries are not fake but they are too selfish to be honest.Everything and everybody is all for him or herself.And libras are spineless a bit.Virgos are robots :D

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't think Aries are fake either, but disagree on your Virgo opinion. Just because we don't like to make our emotions public to everyone doesn't mean we don't have them. They are there, we're just selective over who we share them with =)

Best Answer

yes this is true about virgo!!! thanx :-)

Best Answer

man only this post pissed me of a bit.....i hated that u called virgos as robots and the worst part of it is that its true... :-( and i am a virgo :-(

Best Answer

Geminis too ******* flirts

Best Answer

I am Gemini and I'm not"two faced"or"busy"!

Best Answer

Whoa there, I am an Aries (As you can see from my username) but I am not FAKE. I have many bad traits but FAKE is not one of them.

Best Answer

I am a cancer and this is how I am: Spiritual, family oriented, determined, caring, loving, nurturing, shy, sometimes emotional but not too bad, worry, artistic, careful, mysterious, and competitive.

That is how many of us 'cancers' are actually. You all kinda leave out the good traits in us.

Best Answer

I saw the list. I'm Aquarius. Yes, we do dream big and we think out the box. Very spiritually-speaking for myself. I am very strong in mind, body, and soul. I don't fall in love fast. For i know they're are a lot of bullshitters out there. Not shy at all will put someone in there place real fast. I don't play around when it's time for business.
I'm a giver not cheap. Love people. I've interact with all these signs. I even have a few of them as relatives. All i can say is that they're are five on this list that are users, money grabbers. And two faced. I know for like i said i interacted with them and not just one. So they're are true to there sign. Sorry, everyone is going to say their sign is the best that's a fact. I stay to myself. Hi and bye. And keep it moving.

Best Answer

I am a cancer.

Scorpios are not that bad peeps, misunderstood, they are deep and very fun, but if they dont trust you yea you def wont like them.

It is very simple for everyone.

If you are a earth sign your best signs are earths and waters

If you are a fire sign your best signs are fires and airs

Aries- are fake to me(change to much)

Taurus- very confrontational i dnt like that (time and place)

Gemini- attractive but flighty i have a hard time trusting them

Cancers- love but we have a hard time confronting ppl we dnt know who offend us

Leo- so loyal, but ugh they are so cocky

Virgo- great with money and keeping things clean but god they are picky

Libra- very giving and attentive, but annoying as heck

Scorpios- magnectic, but they have so many walls most do not get to see how great they are

Sagittarus- fun to run around with but thats only because good like getting them to sit down

Capricorn- really good at building someone up but sssooo pesimistic about everything

Aquarius- manipulative, all their good traits are used to get what they want, oh n bad with money

Pisces- 50/50 for me all there positives can be veiwed as negitave but there is something Great!

I am a water sign but i did try to be fair on the good and bad.

My husband is a Virgo and we have been together since i was 14 (8 years)

Nothing but stupid would disagree this though

The best female sign is cancer, they are nurturing, hard working, inituitive, good with money, making a beautiful comfortable home, natural mothers who as a partner will cook, clean, wait on you hand and foot not to mention (water sign) extremly sexual. And not only are we good in bed but when you get a cancer female in bed you know you are important because they do anything to make you happy. As a friend she will keep all your secrets, and give the best advise, and kill anyone who hurts anyone they care about. Some say they are clingy ? But I have never met a clingy cancer in fact they usually get clinged upon.

Best Answer

A Scorpio walking trough. :) i can perfectly relate to what you have said about my sign. .

Best Answer

You did the best job summing up all the sign briefly and accurately. I'm a cancer and agree with everything you said 100%. Funny because I'm dating a Virgo and he's the biggest clean freak, so good with money and probably the most pickiest person I have ever met! On the positive side virgos are humble and easy going. Virgos have to work out and be healthy. They also are pratical and loyal to their lovers. Cancers and virgos are great love matches though. I spent a little over 4 years with a cancer male and they are the worst. They pretend to be so chill and down with everything when they are so mad and secretly so jealous of anything you do. They are manipulative and negative, they constantly bring you down. On the good side they like to spoil people as well as impress them with all the things they have. They are selfish though and don't care about anyone else's feeling but their own.

Best Answer

may i ask that what is your sign?? i am asking because i am also a virgo...

Best Answer

I'm not flighty. You need to except are opinion too, and I can't trust you more than you can trust me!

Best Answer

NO! For the last time, WE ARE NOT FAKE. For me, yes I agree that I get angry easily, but I am most certainly not FAKE.

Best Answer

I think Aries are absolutely awesome plus my best friends in an Aries but she has a bit of a Pisces characteristic where as she's more sensitive and emotional then other Aries and a bit clingy which is fine with me. I'm a Cancer btw.

Best Answer

…oh Aquarius is manipulative. And my good traits are used to get what I want want.
also, bad with money. Well…I think you just describe yourself. My brother is a cancer and he is everything you said I am. I am Aquarius so i have to say your talking about me. I've given so much. Never a gotten anything in return and never looked for anything, I hate user so the Manipulative part is not me. As of my money situation. I'm in my middle 40's retired from my Job ( Hospital -Nursing and radiology) own my own business. screenwriter/director/producer/author/ novels and poetry. And other projects.

Thank you,
I can cancel my registration with this site.
that was a insult. That almost sound as to say we sell our bodies.

Best Answer

U guys are on fking crack the best sign by far and the.fking king of the.zodiac is obviously leo. We the strongest, best looking, the smartest, most succesfull. We aint no fking pusies who hide there feeling and we aint snakes the second best is pisces thats it. Scorpio are fking rat snakes

Best Answer

Were the king for a reason

Best Answer

I used to think Leo's were cool, until I read this haha

Best Answer

hahaha this is awesome. Totally a leo thing to say. My gf is a leo and would probably say the exact same thing.

Best Answer

I would not say the strongest,smartest,best looking or most successful ,and ain't is not a word !

Best Answer

obviously king of the zodiac-LEO

Best Answer

Best looking? Not your heart.

Best Answer

Umm first off, Leo's aren't the best. It's all a matter of opinion and apparently you have a strong opinion about Leo. BUT even if you have a strong opinion that doesn't mean that the other people who have different opinions are wrong, or as I quote, "...on fking crack..."

Best Answer

All of you are showing a cocky trait by saying all of this. Obviously all of the signs you are saying are the best (if you are that sign) you are showing cockiness. You get no where with being cocky. It's your down fall. Every sign is beautiful in there own way. You all have your own opinions. I am a cancer and I do not think we are the best. We worry a lot about everything yes, but sometimes good things can come out of it you know? I am not very emotionally unstable and not all of us are, but everyone has there moments. Don't hate on us or any other signs okay? Everyone is beautiful in there own way<3 so know one is the "king" of the zodiac signs. We are only the king of ourselves.

Best Answer

Leo is always thirsty of attention and it sucks, where's the best part of it?

Best Answer

scorpio is the worst because every scorp I've known is a conniving sob...I think sagittarius is the best because it's a horsey!

Best Answer

And i think that you are a sore-loser because Scorpions always kick your ugly ***

Best Answer

high five!

Best Answer

Both of those signs are terrible! Gemini is by far the best! Never a dull moment with a Gemini ;)

Best Answer

Scorpios are good people if you know them closely.Saggitarius are rude and childish and absolutely untrustworthy liar cheater.

Best Answer

Not true. I'm a Scorpio and I love horses.

Best Answer

My sister is a Scorpio and she is the most loving thing ever. She does have anger problems though and she has the "I'm gonna treat you how you treat me" and also she wants to get revenge on people who hurt her or her family. I do knock some sense into her though. She doesn't try to mess with anyone. A lot of scorpios I know are wonderful people that sometimes needs a little bit of anger management haha

Best Answer

People hate Scorpios because they are very protective over the ones they love. You clearly are not loved by a Scorpio which means you treated somebody badly that made that person react badly. I am a Scorpio and dont mess with my friends or family thats how I role.

Best Answer

most likely because in some way u betrayed r rejected them. sagitares is to childish and nieve they r very easily mind ****** and or intimidated.. they are stupid ******* crabs in a bucket when it comes to crime.they r sniches and rats if they think **** will help them

Best Answer

I think your opinion is wrong... Saggittarians are not rude, and they are definitely not liars..
Go check up the horoscope, and you'll know who's the good one
And before commenting about Sagittarians, go up google and check your spelling of 'Sagittarius' ^^

Best Answer

You guys are retards

Best Answer

Scorpios make the best friends and worst enemies? Most scorpios i have ever known has been a little sneaky (except one) and stubborn as friends, and simply sulky and evasive as enemies, dont usually have the heart nor the committment to be a 'dangerous enemy' but when/if you win them over you can rely on them. Aries are assertive go-getters and pioneers but they are equally quick to back out of things i find. Sagittarians are unique and infectiously humourous and adventurous but lets face it they can be soooo hypoctitical and cry readily. Always liked easy going quirky Aquarian and libra friends of mine. Found Cancerians to be the most insufferable whingers but they are usually well meaning and fair so i overlook it ha. Leo's being ruled by the sun and symbolised by the Lion see themselves as the centre of the universe and king of the jungle...and in many ways they are, they have more staying power and committment than the other two fire signs and are infectiously inspiring , however they may be best in smaller doses as they are too much to handle for long periods of time. Find virgo friends to be much like cancerians but perhaps quieter and less spontaneous (until the drink is flowing that is) if thats even possible ha. No complaints about capricorn pals nor taurus as i dont really deal with them as much so it would be unfair to comment. I am a Pisces with a capricorn moon for grounding and determination and sagittarius ascendant with which to present myself, but i find other pisceans to be a pain in the ***, usually prone to addictions, helpless and indecisive but generally good hearted people when it comes right down to it. I get on very well with geminis, usually after an initial battle of wills and wit, but lets just say i wouldnt believe 100% of what they tell me ha, always good for a laugh though.

Overall i think the compatibility thing is crap in general and it really comes down to an individuals personal birthchart, not sweeping generalizations commonly put forward in astrology books. I may be a water sign but my closest friends are fire signs (aries and leo) in general, with a couple of air signs in there too (gemini and aquarius). Ultimately there is no best or worst sign, there are only individual definitions of best and worst people based on actual experiece of those people, not on generalized astrological spiel.

Best Answer

Ima have to go with Libra, Libras seek balance. If you **** a libra off youve REALLY messed up. There is no party or social gathering that Libras dont shine in. Libras see all opinions before making a final judgment. Libras are the best lovers of the zodiac an most are often highly attractive!

I dont believe in a "worse" zodiac because all have pros an cons but cancers haven't proven to be my favorite. Little to "stay at home" an moody to me. No offense cancers!

...n yeah ima Libra lol #Team Libra

Best Answer

Totally agree with you ;) the star sign i get along the least is cancer, too needy. m libra btw

Best Answer

I am a cancer and I am not needy or moody. Cancers can be emotional yeah but everyone can get like that. I take care of my self and my family. That's why we are family oriented? Duh? No one is the best but It kind of makes me mad when people say we are unstable and moody but we really are not like that...

Best Answer

I too am a libra BUT I have a cancer sign for a child lol, but at least since he is so needy he is usually very close by and doesnt do much wandering off haha. and yea libras are my favorite as well. My least favorite is pretty hard to decide on...if I dont count people I have dated then my least favorite may be a sag (borderline split personality disorder) or gemini (they are truly insane, nothing is ever as it seems)

Best Answer

Were not insane..you're just going out with the wrong person....don't judge other Gemini s by the loser you've dated.We're not insane at all

Best Answer

You have no idea how much my sister fights with me, pulls my hair when she's angry, calls me ugly and pimple-faced, and uses nonsense expressions to fight with my legit ones. One Libra in my class cheats in tests a lot. And the other one is perverted.

Best Answer

Scorpio is the best.All Scorpians are all determind.hardworking,good tempered ,kind and smart.I think Aries is the worst.They are all bad,cruel and hot tempered.I am a scorpian

Best Answer