thegoldentoken thegoldentoken 22-25, F 301 Answers Oct 26, 2011

Is everybody that stupid? Astrology is your basic nature. If you plant a sunflower seed in America and another in India, they will be different. However, no matter what their differences, their basic traits are usually there, and it is still a sunflower no matter what. So not all Aries are mean and not all Pisces are oversensitive. Besides, all you Scorpios who say your sign is the best, that is such a cocky Scorpio thing to say. I understand very well that there is no best sign, and if you think your sign is the best, then you are simply cocky and arrogant ( usually traits of Scorpios and Aries). This is all coming from a Libra, so suck it.

Best Answer

Haha! I agree that it is a Scorpio thing to say that we are the best but I think that's because we are not very trusting people. I am a scorpio and I don't think that we are the best but I also don't think there is a best and a worst of any signs we are all going to be attracted to different signs there really is no way of settling the argument also not all people are going to have every trait of their sun sign for example, I am a scorpio and I do have most of the Scorpio traits but only to a certain degree I'm not as dominating, jealous or as serious as the zodiac says but It might be because I was born on a cusp so I'm a Scorpio but with Libra tendencies. I have always admired and been very attracted to libra (I love how charming they are), Gemini (they are witty and fun) and sagitariius (I love their optimism and frankness) I would probably have to say these three are my favorite but it doesn't mean they are the best they have just as many faults as the rest of us it just means that I admire and am attracted to them ;)

Best Answer

I must say I agree with you scorpio's are the bomb like tick,tick... Lol

Best Answer

The scorpios that I have known tend to be cocky and judgemental. But like you said, you can't judge a book by it's cover. I always give everyone a chance but scorpios just never seem to impress me.
Team geimini!

Best Answer

-_- wow....

Best Answer

TEAM GEMINI

Best Answer

I like u

Best Answer

OK I am a Pisces and I agree that I'm sensitive but I'm also compassionate and I'm very creative, to me I think of myself as a strong individual and I'm content. We are the dreamers! Pisces

Best Answer

Hmmm.... True, we can be boastful at times....
I'm a Scorpio. Most people can’t or don’t take the time to understand the truth and personal aspects of us Scorpions.

We are passionate, loyal, understanding, demonstrative, highly possessive. We have good sense of humor. And something within us Scorpions that can easily sense something wrong, we can tell another person is feeling (called, Sixth Sense). But we are very mysterious, secretive, dominant, judgmental, observant... etc. We lack trust on everybody, and think a lot alone.

And hey! All signs have good and bad traits. So no sign is the best or the worst. All is even! No more, no less!

Best Answer

scorpions are good enough to achieve a tag of being loyal...they are fully determined and are the most psychic of all zodiacs. They live there life as they want it to be.
scorpions. There are some bad side of scorpions but it is very genuine that if one thing has a good side it will definitely have a bad side too. They are jealous and revenge taking kind of but they are best for those who do good to them as well worst for those who do bad to them.It is very hard for a scorpio to forget and forgive easily.

Best Answer

>_< Gr. How am I sure of myself if I can never be confident?! I was never confident. I hate my sign. ARROGANT?! Do you know how much I pray everyday for my family's health and for the world to repent from its sins?! HUH?!!

Best Answer

As a scorpio I disagree I say my sign is best as a jest towards myself because of a scorpio's natural cynicism. A scorpio by nature is either extremely arrogant or extremely cynical because of their need to improve themselves.

Best Answer

honestly...i was amazed..
bcos i seached the topic, i red the paragraph. and i'm ARIES.
I agree.

Best Answer

It depends on the person. People can take different qualities from their sign, good or bad, and scorpio clams to be the best because they always want to be the best (coming from a scorpio), but then again, its all on an individual, there is no best sign...

Best Answer

me being a Scorpio....apologize on behalf of all the Scorpios you've been with...!!..but seriously even though the star signs may match but every person has a different mentality so may be the Scorpios you've meet were not that impressive but i a sure u that some day...a perfect Scorpio will actually change ur opinion....no hard feeling just a comment..!!...#love_team_Gemini..!!

Best Answer

I agree :)

Best Answer

Love this reaction , typycal libra by the way

My experience :

Libra girls : Gorgeous ! Make me fall in love all the freakin time , Libra guys : great friends for enjoying music togheter , going to party's , eat in nice places (they will always know where). I managed to notice these people express themselves diffrently then my own sign (#TAURUS!) but still in a very admirable way , sometimes I wish I had just that quality of a libra , Guys : some more loyalty would be nice in a friendship and some more interest , but maybe a taurus seems to boring for you guys thats what I hear......... Oh well , I don't mind being undiscovered , I don't know bout the girls to much , never dated one , must be that 'shy' thing of the taurus .

Best Answer

Which Signs Are The Most Touchy-Feely?
TAURUS and CAPRICORN, tend to fare a lot better in the bedroom popularity stakes. These people are renowned for their lusty sensuality, being among the most physically demonstrative and touchy-feely of the star signs. But perhaps their greatest sexual talent is their remarkable stamina which generally guarantees full satisfaction.

Best Answer

Well, this has to be the most ridiculous discussion ever. Scorpio the sexiest? Gemini the worst? " Mine is the best" "no mine is", " well this sign sucks because this" No wonder a lot of you hate Gemini's, your not very intelligent and Gemini's are very intelligent, quick witted and social rulers. Some scorpio's might be attractive, but horrible in bed. Pisces and Cancer are dull and emotionally unstable. There are pros and cons to all astrological sign traits, but if you had to pick a top three as in the best three by there pros from an outside perspective it would be Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini. Every sign is going to have different feelings towards anothers traits, but step outside yourself for a minute and look at the bigger picture if you want an intelligent, educated answer for this question. I stuck up for Gemini strongly, because they seem to get a lot of "haters" (jealous ppl). I am none of the 3 signs. This opinion is ba<x>sed on my own dealings with all signs and my research.

Best Answer

Thank you! Makes me feel better.. :D

Best Answer

As a Libra I totally dig Gemini's. I don't think most people hate them, just the people in this forum

Best Answer

Awwwe <33 thanks :3 #TeamGemini !!!!!

Best Answer

gemini 's great lovers to play with but in the end they tend to do your head in.they tend to struggle with split personalities . and it varies hourly :)

Best Answer

Every sign is the worst and the best if you implement the right situation customized for every individual sign.------------------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------- ----------------------Scorpios for example are straight forward.--------------------------------------------------------------------They are warriors when it comes to decisiveness under great emotional tension.---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A similar situation would emotionally break down a Pisces, but in a situation where someone needs a helping hand from a caring friend, they can rely on a Pisces more than a Scorpio. There exists countless scenarios to disprove a specific starsign of greatness and display their weakness.--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------- ------------------------------ -------------------------------------------To determine the greatest star sign, you have to set the ultimate target and see who dominates it's way through all the boobytraps and reaches this target. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------------------ -----Without question the ultimate target of life concerning any living creature is survival. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------Every star sign has a few traits that is extremely helpful in achieving the ultimate target, however there is 1 sign that stands above all others on every aspect concerning the realization of the ultimate target. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------------------ ----------------- -----1 ultimate sign shaped and polished to perfection by nature to acquire the ultimate target with an OUTstanding calculative mind, ingenious creativity, ability to convert manipulative control on any obstacles including humans, uncanny sense of mind reading like powers through unmatched empathic enforcement, award winning control over emotional fluctuations, supreme flexibility on all platforms imaginable in life and utilizes these powerful traits with unearthly masterful artistry without losing touch of it's charismatic, charming, loving, fun, friendly and warm personality.------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------- The precise recipe for universal success. ------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------My guess is that anyone with correct knowledge of people who read this so far has exactly pinpointed 1 and ONLY 1 star sign that matches these priceless qualities through it's entirety.------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And your guesses are extremely spot on, it is in fact the unrivaled Gemini.---------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------This assessment is purely based on reality stated with complete neutral perspective and---the absence of emotional influential factors.------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------It is not intended to downgrade theremaining star signs, it is intended to inject a considerable dose of reality in those who question the unsurpassable Gemini. --------------------------------------To those who present their personal emotionally triggered preference as facts such as ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "I believe the best zodiac sign by far is SCORPIO. They are sexiest" by ProudScorpio46------------Yes ProudScorpio46, scorpios are very sexy, especially Charles Manson and many other psycho serial killers who were Scorpio.------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------According to the FBI website fbi.gov, Cancers are the most booked criminals and are the--the most dangerous of zodiac signs. In descending order from Cancer for the number of --crimes committed is Taurus; Sagittarius is the third on the list, then Aries, Capricorn, -----Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini.----------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Notice the Gemini representing the least criminals It doesn't symbolize Gemini's as the minority of criminals, it indicates that the bright Gemini is less likely to get caught.
Have a nice day

Best Answer

You talk as much as a Gemini... Frankly you guys dont strike me as that bright. You are in a WORDLY sense, you can screw people over with scams and sale pitches, but emotionally i can manipulate you to take that mouth of yours and say something at the wrong time and take all the blame for it ^_^

-Scorpio

Best Answer

Gosh thanks a lot most of us seem to hate us Gemini. Top 3 for me would be Libra sagitarius and Aquarius

Best Answer

It's not that I hate the gemini , It's just that they always seem like they have no 'real' feelings if you know what I mean , I never judge them cause everybody should be allowed to express theirselves in their favourite ways , but with the gemini girls it's always flirting and that's it .Most gemini girls I know just sleep with the next attractive guy they find in a club , not my style , but hey , who am I to judge. The gemini guys always make me laugh but I mostly have the feeling they think I am to quiet and As a friend they miss the thing I need the most in a friendship : loyalty , that's why I keep a certain distance to these people just to not end up hurt. T-T-T-T-TAURUZ

Best Answer

I honestly agree with this guy. The three airs signs are the most strongest. They are the best because they are intelligent, they have an outside perspective with an judicial opinion, and they can make you believe what they want you to be. They can make you believe what you won't because they can detach themselves from their emotions and go in to an act. They are the best manipulators.
Yet it's about the placement of your horoscope.
If you have Scorpio as your ascendant people will either respect you and some cases fear you just by the way they look in your eyes. The water fixed quality makes you intuitive to others around you and they way you feel.
When you Sun and Mercury are conjunct in Aquarius your mind and personality are intelligent. With the Air fixed quality you'll view everything from everyone's perspective and be able to find the truth about anything. Because they don't stop until they can find the correct answer.
When your moon is in Taurus you'll deal with everything strongly. With the Fixed earth quality you'll be able to keep the wrong people out of your life and it will give you good will power.
Then when your Venus is in Capricorn make it where you don't get walked on. And with the Earth Cardinal quality it will in force you emotional stability.
And with your Mars in Leo you'll be able to have a strong and creative ambition.
With all those qualities you'll be able to block out who ever and whatever in you life.

Best Answer

I am an Aquarian,and I tend to favor my fellow air signs,Gemini and Libra,but I think every sign has some good qualities.

Best Answer

Love Gemini's and Libras!!

Best Answer

You are just a pathetic little **** who can go to any extent to disgrace scorpions. I think you haven't encountered a real Scorpio like me. Scorpions are the best. Were the best. And will remain the best. That's not boasting. Its attitude each scorpion is gifted with. Believe me don't believe me. Scorpions are the best thing about zodiacs

Best Answer

It's true. As a gemini, my best experiences have been with libras as well.

Best Answer

The best in my opinion are Virgo for their cleanliness and orderliness. Very well organized people who take care of their appearance, next is Aries for their boldness, Libra for their inner and outer beauty, Leo for the confidence, Pisces for their creativity and intelligence. I am cancerian and our worst trait is being over sensitive and worrying too much about others and the future. Humor, nurturing, honesty and kindness are our best traits. The rest have good qualities as well: Sagittarius are fun-loving people but can be jealous and cruel, Aquarius are beautiful people, Capricorns are hard working and have lots of humor. Taurus are calm, intelligent and love money, Scorpio are ambitious, possessive, fair and kind. Gemini are pretentious, they can pretend to help you while they say nasty things behind your back!

Best Answer

u r rite dude em a cancerian too and my worst trait is being over sensitive and worrying about others i hate that habit of mine its too much :'(

Best Answer

same here, its killing, but cant handle it

Best Answer

Right about Geminis!

Best Answer

I think virgos are boring and grey people....and i think the the cute and kind surface is just a mask for their inner insecurity and fear.And they are like robots.I like them but not too close to me :)

Best Answer

Excuse me not everyone's the same , people just suspect they will say that kind of stuff! Gemini just collect information not hurt someone but to share what they learned. You are so wrong!

Best Answer

Im a taurus and imm not attracted to money

Best Answer

I know one thing im calm and patient. But there is more to live then money.... -_-

Best Answer

I know one thing im calm and patient but they're is more to life then loving money... -_-

Best Answer

that is not true about Gemini, that just a girl thing , that does not mean it fall in the Gemini category. so if your friends are bitchy and catty and they are Gemini, that is who they are, not because they are Gemini.

Best Answer

It's the age of Aquarius, they rule this age.None but them shine brightest at this time. (not just because most hall of famers are Aquarius)

Best Answer

Charles Manson, Scott Peterson, who killed his pregnant wife, Lorena Bobbit, who cut off her husbands penis, then grabbed her car keys and went for a ride then thru it out of the window, Velma Barfield, who was the first woman to die by lethal injection for poisoning six people, including her own mother, Karla Faye Tucker, who was executed for using a pick ax to kill a woman, Katherine Knight, who stabbed her boyfriend to death, then cooked his body parts, then served them with vegetables, Perry Smith, who was executed along with his partner for killing members of the Clutter family in Kansas: the movie "In Cold Blood" was ba<x>sed on those killings. Moses Sitole, the worst serial killer in South Africa who raped and murdered dozens of women. Meta World Peace, aka Ron Artest, the thug pla<x>yer for the Lakers, Betty Broderick, who killed her ex-husband and his wife, after breaking into their home. And Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. All of the aforementioned people were born under the sign of Scorpio.

Best Answer

i just find that incredibility funny

Best Answer

And your point is? There are good and bad born under every sign. I'm sure that every killer/criminal isn't a scorpio.

Best Answer

But most are

Best Answer

Did I say that all scorpios are bad? Don't read into things that are not there, that's not good for you. I merely pointed out that extreme, violent and over-the-top behaviors seem to come from this sign. Like Leonard Lake, who along with Charles Ng, would abduct young women and men and kill them. The women were made to be their sexual slaves. David Parker Ray, "The Toy Box Killer", 39 people died by his hands. Richard Beasley, " The Craigslist Killer". He would lure men to a farm who needed work, and kill them. Kristen Gilbert, killed 4 patients, and attempted to kill 3 others at a VA. hospital. And the late crime boss, John Gotti. All scorpios.

Best Answer

Seem to. Not all.

Best Answer

Best Answer

This is really idiotic.Everybody can has a mental disorder.There are a lot of serial killers every other zodiac sign.But if you want to stick to assessments...the most serial killers of the world born in cancer sign.And the most brutal too.Btw i like cancers.

Best Answer

thats a fabricated story

Best Answer

true not everyone that is a scorpio is a crimanil

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahaha I LOVE YOU

Best Answer

That's just awesome. Serves other people right for annoying Scorpios.

Best Answer

Katy Perry
Leonardo DiCaprio
Emma Stone
Bill Gates
Ryan Gosling
Lorde
Pablo Picasso
Kevin Jonas
Ethan Hawke
Keith Urban
Kendall Jenner
Bram Stoker

All of the aforementioned people were born under the sign of Scorpio.

Best Answer

ahhhahahaah what a research lolzzz.

Best Answer

hahahhahdahdah lolzzzz you guys are sooo funny :D

Best Answer

Hey
I don't have as many examples as you clearly do but as I am an Indian I know that the great Rani Laxmi Bai and Indira Gandhi one of whom is a sign of bravery and one is of powers were both Scorpios. I firmly believe that being a Scorpio does not make you a murderer.

Best Answer

I think Scorpio's and Gemini's are the best. Scorpio for their sharp minds and ways of dealing with emotions/feelings. Gemini's are very quick on adapting and smart with any kind of situation. Gemini's are known for being to faced when in reality they are TWINS! I am a Gemini and I am very proud to be. I get along with everyone, I adapt to every situation I am in and lastly Gemini's are not fake .. and it's very hurtful and rude to say we are.

Best Answer

I agree with you im a Gemini as well and i adapt very easily to my environment and different situations and yeah we do get a bad rep for being two faced

Best Answer

Im a Gemini and I love what you said about us #TeamGemini !!

Best Answer

Its not two-faced. We just are able to see everyone's side to things and tend to change our minds a lot!

Best Answer

I agree. I'm the same way. Gemini!

Best Answer

I agree but just not good for people who wants a stable relationship. You guys will say everything just to get the girl then they end up left behind hanging.

Best Answer

team Gemini. Thank you!!! some people on here just do not know what they are saying about our sign.

Best Answer

The best sign of all is obviously Sagittarius because we're good natured , honest , enthusiastic , highly intelligent , idealistic , humorous and well mannered. Our personalities are a mixture of a outgoing confidence with a layed back appeal. Great sense of the world at large , whether it be current fashion , music or art (in other words always up to date) whenever were in love it's always a great relationship because we're very very enthusiastic and over the top. Because of our "can do" attitude , we are happy on task and responsible. We also tend to speak our minds and are very very good liars if we need to.

Best Answer

i agree with you not only because I am a sagittarian only I am not a good liar well, when I dont need to. I end up smiling and giving it away. Also, sagittarians can be quiet, shy , wonders about life ( like a philosopher kind of thinking) though sometimes we use our words wrongly and it lands us in trouble or a tough situation. We are creative and inventive too.

Best Answer

I believe the best zodiac sign by far is SCORPIO. I am a scorpio and I know all about it. Try looking it up. It's mysterious, dark, passionate, menacing, dominant, and above all things, the sexiest of all zodiac signs. I dare you, look it up and IT WILL SAY IT. Scorpio is a deep thinker, they know more about you then you think, and their outer-cover covers everything they truly feel. All zodiacs have good and bad qualities, but I have to say out of all of them SCORPIO is my favorite.

Best Answer

you are right babe, scorpio is simply the best, they are gifted

Best Answer

Scorpio's are shy but they are super intelligent and they have good sense of humor as i am a scorpio and i am a IITian

Best Answer

Can i hear it from someone thats not a scorpio >_>

Best Answer

WHAT ShySexyTaurus said!P

Best Answer

lolzzzzzz

Best Answer

Haha that's so true no one who isn't Scorpio would say that and once you work out the mind of a Scorpio it is actually far more boring then they realise is it ! Not everyone wants to live on edge and have to constantly play games and please them Jesus Christ life's to short !! Xxxx there my perfect match in there astrology world but I wouldn't ever date them ever again I much prefer the fiery leo there gorgeous xxxx

Best Answer

I agree....Scorpios rule!

Best Answer

Can't always trust the Internet but I can give it a try.(hehe no way)

Best Answer

Right! :P

Best Answer

Scorpios are also cocky as heck.As shown in what he wrote.Gemini is simply best.look at the traits to that.They are much better.Seems like most people on the site seems to agree also #TeamGemini!!!

Best Answer

Depends on what Decan you are though although I do find Scorpios to be the best signs out there but I think its because I'm a cancer and I'm extremely attracted to them I've had crushed on lots of them and most of my friends are Scorpios.

Best Answer

Cuz you are one....

Best Answer

U guys are on fking crack the best sign by far and the.fking king of the.zodiac is obviously leo. We the strongest, best looking, the smartest, most succesfull. We aint no fking pusies who hide there feeling and we aint snakes the second best is pisces thats it. Scorpio are fking rat snakes

Best Answer

Were the king for a reason

Best Answer

I used to think Leo's were cool, until I read this haha

Best Answer

hahaha this is awesome. Totally a leo thing to say. My gf is a leo and would probably say the exact same thing.

Best Answer

I would not say the strongest,smartest,best looking or most successful ,and ain't is not a word !

Best Answer

obviously king of the zodiac-LEO

Best Answer

Best looking? Not your heart.

Best Answer

Umm first off, Leo's aren't the best. It's all a matter of opinion and apparently you have a strong opinion about Leo. BUT even if you have a strong opinion that doesn't mean that the other people who have different opinions are wrong, or as I quote, "...on fking crack..."

Best Answer

All of you are showing a cocky trait by saying all of this. Obviously all of the signs you are saying are the best (if you are that sign) you are showing cockiness. You get no where with being cocky. It's your down fall. Every sign is beautiful in there own way. You all have your own opinions. I am a cancer and I do not think we are the best. We worry a lot about everything yes, but sometimes good things can come out of it you know? I am not very emotionally unstable and not all of us are, but everyone has there moments. Don't hate on us or any other signs okay? Everyone is beautiful in there own way<3 so know one is the "king" of the zodiac signs. We are only the king of ourselves.

Best Answer

Leo is always thirsty of attention and it sucks, where's the best part of it?

Best Answer

I think what this guy wrote lowered the popularity of Leo's by 87 percent.

Best Answer

Preach booboo! Preach!!!

Best Answer

The definition of best should be about which one most naturally possess the goodness in humanity. Which one has the best heart... Definitely Leo! Their unconditional generosity, being generous to show most virtues.
But every sign can be the best depends on how they are raised & how they use it when fully grown.

the inheritance of parents zodiac traits also influence us...

Best Answer

Reading this made me winch, I'm a Leo but I find this embarrassing and disturbing. No one should be saying that their sign is better than anyone's. It's a matter of opinion and person preference. Yes, we can be determined, loyal and confident, but also extremely vain, bossy and self centered. Every Zodiac has it's pro's and con's, not a single one of them is perfect.

Best Answer

Look, dude..u might be the pretty and perfect person and think that all leos are....I'm sorry to say but I'm a Leo I'm not perfect but way too close to perfect and yeah we're the kings but dude I'm not strong

Best Answer

I soooo agree with you
Man..people think we looove attention but wait I'm really shy and don't talk to many people but hey all sign have their own traits

Best Answer

if i am fair, i read through most of the replies to this question and i see judgement, 'from the people i know' you have to look at the moon signs, you have to take into account how close each person is to being in the realm of the following or previous star sign. <br />
in my own reply, nor am i going to be bias with my own sign or influenced by other peoples responses, personally, i think that the best signs consist of LIBRA, VIRGO and SCORPIO, i believe that the worst are, ARIES, TAURUS and GEMINI. <br />
but as i said, everything depends on the persons preference and what they seek to be... i am a libra, but that does not conflict my reply.

Best Answer

I knew you were a libra before you even said it lol.

Best Answer

I believe you are wrong ! Gemini show there true beauty in there own way! They should have the tops !

Best Answer

For your information, Taurus is not the worst sign. Taurus people are calm, collected and very intelligent. Taurus people may be shy and may seem more like background people, but they're not. Once you get to know a Taurus person, they'll be the highlight of your day. I'm not a Taurus, I'm Aquarius. I'm not saying Taurus is the best. But you truly suck for thinking that they're the worst.

Best Answer

I agree. Taurus people are calm and patient. We know how to understand. We have stable minds. We think clear. We dont like fights and arguments. How are we the worst? Please explain.

Best Answer

Aries' are not the worst. I'm an Aries, we're usually the adveturous, funny, outgoing, confident and spontaneous type. Why would be one of the worst? And Geminis tend to be very intelligent. Same goes for Taurus'.

Best Answer

The best sign of all is LEO and if you don't believe me, search it and they'll say that LEOs are the best zodiac sign!

Best Answer

aqarius- dreamers, falls in love fast, shy, quite, strong<br />
aries-fake,naive,pretenious, forceful, can be nice<br />
taurus- earthy, spiritual,loving,demading,temper if pushed,charming<br />
gemini- two faced, moody, very smart, busy,social<br />
cancer- crabby, moody, loving, protective of family, very sensitive, emotional<br />
leo- attention demanders, cocky, bully, generous, radiant, smart, big ego, jealous, popular<br />
virgo= neat, shy, worry, perfectionist, conservative, respectful<br />
libra- great judges, beautiful, up to date, fun loving, social. balance<br />
scorpio- intense, deep, smart, determined, sexual, spiritual transformating<br />
sagittarius-honest, popular, fun, outspoken, adventurous<br />
capicorn= hard working, pessimistic,loving, fun

Best Answer

I am a leo and I am not mean. :-(

Best Answer

i agree with most if this.But i think saggitarius never honest.They are the best liars of the zodiac most of them a cheater and very childish.Unstable and has too big mouth but they don't do things as well..And aries are not fake but they are too selfish to be honest.Everything and everybody is all for him or herself.And libras are spineless a bit.Virgos are robots :D

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't think Aries are fake either, but disagree on your Virgo opinion. Just because we don't like to make our emotions public to everyone doesn't mean we don't have them. They are there, we're just selective over who we share them with =)

Best Answer

yes this is true about virgo!!! thanx :-)

Best Answer

man only this post pissed me of a bit.....i hated that u called virgos as robots and the worst part of it is that its true... :-( and i am a virgo :-(

Best Answer

Geminis too ******* flirts

Best Answer

I am Gemini and I'm not"two faced"or"busy"!

Best Answer

Whoa there, I am an Aries (As you can see from my username) but I am not FAKE. I have many bad traits but FAKE is not one of them.

Best Answer

I am a cancer and this is how I am: Spiritual, family oriented, determined, caring, loving, nurturing, shy, sometimes emotional but not too bad, worry, artistic, careful, mysterious, and competitive.

That is how many of us 'cancers' are actually. You all kinda leave out the good traits in us.

Best Answer

I saw the list. I'm Aquarius. Yes, we do dream big and we think out the box. Very spiritually-speaking for myself. I am very strong in mind, body, and soul. I don't fall in love fast. For i know they're are a lot of bullshitters out there. Not shy at all will put someone in there place real fast. I don't play around when it's time for business.
I'm a giver not cheap. Love people. I've interact with all these signs. I even have a few of them as relatives. All i can say is that they're are five on this list that are users, money grabbers. And two faced. I know for like i said i interacted with them and not just one. So they're are true to there sign. Sorry, everyone is going to say their sign is the best that's a fact. I stay to myself. Hi and bye. And keep it moving.

Best Answer

You forgot to put that capricorns pretend to be softer on the outsider but are actually far more harder on the inside ! there also grudging miserable and extremely boring xx

Best Answer