skfl skfl 26-30, F 24 Answers May 27, 2012

I use totalfantasydating.com and its thr best site its not massive which my be a good thing as every 1 chats and you builed a real bond which you do not get on other dating site. The choice is amazing but not to much ware its hard to use its very transparent site and great prices i like most joined for a year its hugely cheap and if you mail them they will tell you about there offers they probably do some offer for 6mths may as well ask go on the site and click contacts page. There hard on people who give out email phone numbers etc. 15 out of 10 from me excelant

Best Answer

hello I realy like totalfantasydating the quaitity and choice is unbeliable ive never seen so many choices for fetish and bdsm in any other sites. Its super easy to use and you have loads to do on there. They have live web cams shows so watch live sex board house wives lesibean's etc. You also get a crusing section so you can advertise eg male 29 in bolton area looking for sex. So thats what you get when you sighn up but when you join the options and every thing expands they have bdsm gate aways surgestion's swap n share pictures, they have a shop lol and more could go on and on totalfantasydating rocks :-)

Best Answer

Anyone will do! Sooner or later you start torturing and beating on each other anyway

Best Answer

The best by far is totalfantasydating.com There slogan is... The new generation of dating sites and that it is i have used it for reaserch purposes.we are a indipendant review and ratings company. We messure how easy it is to use how good it is and weather its good value and weather its reliable and how manny people they have and how manny people find some one and much more. Its the most sucsses full dating site out there with a 99 percent sucess rate and one of the best priced daing sites out there. This site is for every one weather your looking for fetish bdsm or not.If you are fed up of paying stupid prices and fed up of auto renewl payments or getting emails every time some one views your profile then this is the only site for you. No need to keep going round in circles trying to find some on sign up join and find someone almost strate away

Best Answer

BDSMfriendBOOK.com is an up and comming all purpose BDSM site, it´s like facebook for kinksters

Best Answer

Fetlife as many have mentioned is a good community site. For meeting and dating you may want to try collarme.com. I've never used it myself but have heard good things about it as well as OKCupid.com, Good luck!

Best Answer

I do use collarme and have had some luck with it but i think it may be time for some munchs

Best Answer

Munches and sloshes are fun once you break the ice and a safer way to get acquainted with folks in the community than clandestine one-on-one meetings. Oh and I suggest you use an "Under Protection" system if you do advance to one-on-one meetings.

Best Answer

The best site is!!!! totalfantasydating.com

Best Answer

Bdsmfriendbook.com/ is the best place to meet people who are into the lifestyle I think

Best Answer

leatherdating.com works fine for me :)

Best Answer

I use bdsmdate.com. I'm also on fetlife but found there were more people on bdsm date.<br />
I'm a dating site junky!

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

the only one i'm aware of is fetlife.com it's more of a community bbs, with singles areas. never really got to know anybody there.

Best Answer

SEP

Best Answer

the one where that guy lured a lot of prostitutes into his den, murdered them and buried them in his ba<x>sement. then threw everyday bbqs with extra sausages. what was the name of it?...oh yeah www.alt.com. - seems like the real thing goes down there. good luck!

Best Answer

yea not my bag bloody death and all but thanks for the help sort of

Best Answer

i forget the name of it.

Best Answer

not so helpful :)

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a dating site, per say, but there's fetlife.com which is a great site for those interested. Kind of a meeting site like this one to share stories and experiences, and meet new people.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I highly recommend the new site kink-key.com . It is for alternative lifestyles. It's a social community and dating site. The features it has are amazing, and once you enter the site you will be amazed, as I was. Do go check it out! Hands down better than the others.

Best Answer

In my opinion the best of the best - it's a new bdsm social network - kinkylove.com

Best Answer

The best site I feel is wealthybdsmdating.com ... Has low memberships right now but growing everyday. There motto is.. It is our goal to be the place to go to find your dream match be it your Master/Dom or submissive/slave the ONE to whom you wish to devote yourself 24…7…365. They have free memberships and no fake profiles are created. You do not have to be wealthy to join as wealth comes in many forms...

Best Answer

After seeing this article again and reading all the surjestion i tried the "new" bdsmdating site did not like it it looks cheap its dread full sorry to say. stick to what you now or other sites surjested on here like totalfantasydating.com or fet

Best Answer