Jaco - by Bill Milkowski, its about Jaco Pastorious who was the Jimi Hendrix of bass guitar and like most musical genius's was slightly unhinged and met a tragic end.

Best Answer

I read it so long ago I can't remember if it was a biography or an auto-biography. But it was called " Rickenbacker " This guy had the most interesting, amazing , life but i doubt anybody knows the name or the story. He was on the ground floor of the birth of auto racing back in the esarly 1900's This was when you were considered a daredevil if you raced around at 80 mph. He quit racing to fight in WW1 and became a pilot when the Wright Brothers had flown the first airplane in his lifetime' He was the first American Ace having shot down 5 enemy aircraft. He survived the war and stayed involved with aviation and again was involved in the birth of Airmail AND Commercial airlines. He famously survived a plane wreck in the pacific ocean and floated in a small lifeboat for a month before being rescued. And this is just what I REMEMBER from reading the book 40 years ago. He did many other fantastic things.

Best Answer

Marya Hornbacher - if you wanna get an idea of what´s going on in the mind of an eating disordered person.

Best Answer

Darrel Hammond

Best Answer

Desert Flower by Waris Dirie...its about an african woman who lived in such poverty, that she didnt even know what a toilet was.

Best Answer

Marilyn Monroe or Madonna

Best Answer