Lookin for some ideas of what book to get next :) So far I like The Shack & When the wind blows
AleaLuv AleaLuv 22-25, F 32 Answers Mar 22, 2011

Wuthering Heights

Best Answer

"Any man can"...how to be multi orgasmic.

Best Answer

Sense and Sensibilty is one of the best I've read

Best Answer

101 sex positions,,,,,

Best Answer

ok u should read a child called it and or the pact or the perfect match by jodi podicut child called it is by david pelzer. good luck

Best Answer

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sista Soulja veryvgod book!!!

Best Answer

Master and Margarita

Best Answer

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Best Answer

jane eyre by Charlotte Brontë its sad

Best Answer

The Grapes of Wrath

Best Answer

As a kid it was "Heidi" now my most recent would have to be "Pale Horse Coming" or "the Earth Children Series" by Jean Auel.

Best Answer

I'm going to have to start reading some of these books. My favorites are the Steven King stories. I read all kinds, and have read some of the ones they mentioned above. Thanks for this question for it will enlighten me with more to read (do).

Best Answer

Letters from the earth<br />
The god delusion

Best Answer

"Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.

Best Answer

Neuromancer by William Gibson. Synopsis: “Case” (a washed-up computer hacker who makes a living by breaking into security systems) is caught by his employers and rendered physically unable to withstand the rigors of neural access to the cybernet. Unable to work, he welcomes suicidal thoughts, entering into deals that only go bad. <br />
Willing to do anything to work again, he turns to a mysterious figure and begins a journey out of the gutters of the 21st century and into an ever-expanding world of multi-national intrigue. His debts are paid off and neural damage repaired, a professional killer, Molly RazorGirl, protects him as he progresses through assignments. He becomes aware of larger forces working to control him and realizes it’s Neuromancer, (huge artificial intelligence), that he has actually been working for. He finally realizes he’s been controlled by the very technology that he worships.

Best Answer

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Best Answer

"The Historian"

Best Answer

Notes from the underground --- Alls quit on the western front.----- Moby ****-- The hickhikers guid to the galaxy.

Best Answer

Crime And Punishment.

Best Answer

I love the shack btw

Best Answer