PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 4 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Motherhood

That age when you're financially stable, able to put another life and your childs needs before yours.

Best Answer

great answer! but I heard if you're too old it's hard to have children.

Best Answer

Well what I start isn't gained by being too old anyway, but children are expensive, need attention of all sorts, and need to be raised better than what I see these days. I see many who are too immature themselves and barely feed themselves having kids on purpose and then treat them like a burden and its not right. If you're planning to have a kid well make sure you get yourself a career first and hold up some of your earnings so you can provide and what not, also know how to raise them right the last thing anyone needs is more kids learning that its ok to do bad things and what not, My parents were horrid and taught me and my brother nothing of right and wrong, well I'm rambling but my above statement is possible before becoming old enough for it to become hard.

Best Answer

yes it is... there are dangers.. sometyms which are life threatening

Best Answer

In your twenties. Thirty or older and you leave a lot of opportunity for genetic mutations to occur as the eggs age. In fact, the older you get, the more likely you are to have twins or a child with Down's syndrome.

Best Answer

Thats asking for trouble at your age

Best Answer