MyMask MyMask 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My daughter calls me her best friend and I know she means it. She is in middle school and we do talk about everything! so.. this is my best compliment. Being exactly what my Mother was not.

Best Answer

Thats just great :)

Best Answer

I hope I can keep hold on it. I am pretty sure it will stay the same... lets see.

Best Answer

From my son when he was younger-----"You are the Bestest Dad in the Whole Wide World"!!!!

Best Answer

So bold and clean cut

Best Answer

Wish I knew people who has a vocabulary that reaches beyond 'Goof friend' and 'Smart'

Best Answer

When I was younger and taking care of one of my cousins she told me I would make a good mom. And even though I don't want children...that really warmed my heart to know that the care I provided did actually comfort.

Best Answer

That is nice to hear :)

Best Answer

I'm awesome!

Best Answer

never received much of the compliments,,, and whatsoever recieved were not the true.. as i was insulted thereafter lol!

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that, but there has got to be something! Think about it, have anyone ever said anything that made you smile just a litte? It doesn't have to be a huge lifechanging compliment, just something :)

Best Answer

dont remember...!

Best Answer

That's sad. These moments usually stay in your mind forever :)

Best Answer

I love you for who you are......!!!!

Best Answer

That's always a nice one :)

Best Answer

I am a good mom

Best Answer

Pleasant..lol

Best Answer